• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

zex nitrous

G_Man_Max, did you heard about Venom system ?? Or MF2 3d fuel MAP ???

Well with little $ everything is possible
smile.gif

I do understand and concede to your statements. This type of setup that you are talking about that matches the exact fuel rate with the nitrous specifically per every "X" rpm IS superior. I've just only seen it in Ten thousand dollar stand alone MOTECH systems. Far and above what any progressive system can acheive. (Which by the way is also an option with nitrous express rated at SEMA as one of the best new products) I do prefer the bottle warmer to keep the pressure as a constant. (1050psi) which negates any reason to use a computer controlled device to vary the fuel as the bottle pressure goes down with use (Which usually only happens when there is no warmer present,- other conditions apply) this is just a band-aid on a bad situation. squeeze whatever horsepower you can out of a lesser hp situation (less nitrous bottle pressure - no matter what the adjusted fuel is = less horsepower)

A decent and quite simple way to throw a large shot (150+) to everyday street tires (So they don't LIGHT up as soon as you hit the nitrous and go NOWHERE!) is to us a progressive controller. I do agree these are usefull in this situation. They "Flick" the nitrous/fuel soleniods on and off very fast at varying degrees until full open (Full shot) is acheieved. Most people set these at too long a duration to kick in and they also quicken the mortality rate of the soleniods i.e they (the solenoids) are used about 100 times more than usual - "flickering"

End result, Yes, your computer controlled system is superior, but what i'm trying to say is, what little is gained by Thousands of dollars and a complicated computer set up, doesn't seem to match up to what you can acheive through simpler proven method and still kick some A*S. Otherwise, just buy a $6,500 BBSC !? (Combined with a 50 shot of NOS of course!): P

Back