• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Zymol demo

I arrived at NSXPO '04 at noon on sat, and therefore missed out on the Zymol demo. I heard it was not only impressive, but informative and helpful. I was wondering if Chuck is slated to be at any of our events this season? Thanks.
Jesse

Jesse, Chuck told me at NSXPO 2004 he planned to attend NSXPO 2005, I would be surprised if he's not there.

Sorry to dig up this old thread but I was tryin to see if Chuck was a member here on nsxprime or if someone has his contact info you please PM me....thanks

Bailey

Yep but I didn't pay that much. It has gone up.
Zymol is not just a wax it's a religion.

NSXLNT said:
I just got a hat from Zymol , unexpectedly, as a promo, in the mail yesterday.

Return address:
Zymol Enterprises
15 Commerce Drive
North Branford, CT 06471

www.Zymol.com

800-999-5563

Thats why I posted , I wanted to thank chuck for the Hat which was a very nice and unexpected.

Hey, Chuck is an incredible person. Not only did he work on half our cars at NSXPO but he sold us each enough Zymol products to not only finish the other half of the car :eek: but to keep them clean and shining until this years NSXPO :biggrin: Then he sends us all hats :smile:

Roger and I were just talking about placing a big order at kids day.We should combine a huge order since we all seem to need to fill in something. I need lots more wheel cleaner. There is nothing else I have tried that does as great a job "braking" the brake dust :tongue: and car wash as well.

I will be placing an order on Monday or Tuesday if anyone is interested?

Back