• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LoveFab WFS Group-Buy from last winter was phenomenal! http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ng-the-LoveFab-WFS-NSX-Chassis-Bracing-System

IMG_0973_zps62865faf.jpg

We have simplified things by getting our website in gear allowing for a much easier ordering process. All inquiries need to be funneled through [email protected]!

We have the following bars in production:

LoveFab WFS Front Upper:
https://www.lovefab.com/Store/ProductDetail/tabid/89/ProductID/42/Default.aspx

2013-02-07_11-56-42_640_zps454386a9.jpg

LoveFab WFS Front Lower:
https://www.lovefab.com/Store/ProductDetail/tabid/89/ProductID/41/Default.aspx

2013-02-07_11-55-58_541_zps24a27456.jpg

LoveFab WFS Rear Strut tower brace:
https://www.lovefab.com/Store/ProductDetail/tabid/89/ProductID/43/Default.aspx

2013-02-07_11-58-47_268_zps7c4763f8.jpg

LoveFab WFS Rear Targa brace:
https://www.lovefab.com/Store/ProductDetail/tabid/89/ProductID/80/Default.aspx

IMG_0973_zps62865faf.jpg

And finally a video of DRZZZ's NSX recently finished with the full LoveFab WFS Chassis Brace Package:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0hBy00P-kA4?list=UUpnCW-3Zd0xdbVyhoj_LMRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The following bars we be built based on sufficient demand:

LoveFab WFS Rear Targa Supercharger Brace($50 surcharge from Targa pricing)

LoveFab WFS Rear 4point Coupe Brace- same price as Targa bar

LoveFab WFS Rear 4point Coupe Supercharger Brace($50 surcharge from Targa bar pricing)

The Sale pricing listed on the website is good until October 1st, 2013.

Last edited:
Are these in production or do you already have these in stock?

Thanks guys. It truly transforms the cars. I drove a LoveFab LF800 built-motor, turbocharged 2000 NSX Targa before delivery last week and it just felt "loose" without the chassis bars. The car only had 19,400 miles.

Another LoveFab LF600 engine/turbo charged 1995 NSX Targa that I had put 5-600 miles on before delivery earlier this year (DRZZZ's NSX) felt tighter than a snare drum with all three LoveFab WFS chassis bars. He Noted vast rigidity differences, along with the elimination of cowl shake. He's still in stock wheels and suspension, which make it harder to detect chassis changes.

does the upper bar clear the downforce 02+ type R replica hood?

The upper bar clears every hood we've sampled.

Ok thanks, and is the lower bar a replacement for the NSXR bar, or do they mount differently? Could one use both if they already have the NSXR bar installed?

Replacement. Sell the Type R bar and marvel at the increased rigidity.

Haha, and I assume the lower has no issue with the type r under battery tray panel?

Also I have been looking for months with no luck to try and find a stmpo front strut bar, the one where you can maintain the drivers wiper and the plastic, have you given any thought to making one that meets this application being that Stmpo's are no long available?

Do you offer any package deals for all the bars?

Last edited:
Haha, and I assume the lower has no issue with the type r under battery tray panel?

Also I have been looking for months with no luck to try and find a stmpo front strut bar, the one where you can maintain the drivers wiper and the plastic, have you given any thought to making one that meets this application being that Stmpo's are no long available?

Do you offer any package deals for all the bars?

I haven't heard any issues with the battery tray, as I believe it's well under our brace positioning.

Unless there is substantial confirmed interest on the front strut tower brace(ie, 10 deposits), we wouldn't bother with the front strut bar because it's our opinion that there isn't much benefit from further reinforcing this area. There is ample support from all directions. We've proven there are huge benefits to reinforcing the frame rails, where the actual front suspension attaches.

It's easier to offer the bars individually, because of the many options available for the rear bars.

Placed an order on your website for the 3 bars. Any idea what one would cost or a rough idea if I could get the interest for them to be produced?

Placed an order on your website for the 3 bars. Any idea what one would cost or a rough idea if I could get the interest for them to be produced?

Lets figure that out via Email, as I don't want anything quoted down the road. In the meantime, I will start getting preliminary figures together. Bar order received, we are hammering away on them.

^ i'd probably think the Front lower would be most effective.

Hey guys, I will have a picture of the SC bar later this week; both a Coupe and a Targa version. We just received a massive batch of materials and are continuing full production throughout the next couple of weeks. We're trying to get to the point where these are "in stock" at all times, and should happen with this materials order. As it is, we have several sets out for powdercoating and should have them back within 7-10 days.

Which bar first? Several customers have ordered the Front Upper first, and have reported great improvements in steering feel. I suggest that bar, to start. For the Targa cars, I would recommend the Targa bar.

Thanks!

Would it be possible to get just the raw braces, as in not powder coated? If so, would it drop the price a few more bucks?

Absolutely! -$25 per brace, though we would have to do custom order through PayPal, or a manual CC capture over the phone. Which braces are you looking for? Immediate shipment is possible without waiting for powdercoating. On that note, I was just told next week for the powdercoating to be completed. They are slammed. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back