• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reintroducing The LoveFab WFS Chassis Braces- The Permanent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested for the front lower chassis brace for sure. If the rear upper bar will fit with a GruppeM SC I'd like one of those, but I'm talking myself out of pulling the trigger on it just yet.

6ajabe2e.jpg
Oh look! Got a great surprise! Orders shipping Monday, too late today. More at the coaters, more being built. Two weeks left at these prices.

+1 on status please. :D

And maybe a plans for a LoveFab targa cover holder thingy?

Its been hectic guys, apologies. My fabricator was out for four days last week due to personal issues, so that's delayed things. We received a partial batch from the powdercoaters last Friday and have several bars shipping this morning. Please email me for tracking numbers if they have not already been sent. Please do not PM, as it only adds time to try and match a username to an actual name.

That being said, bars have resumed production, and due to the fabricator downtime, I'm extending the sale until December 1st. More bars are due back from the powdercoaters, more bars are being shipped to the powedercoaters, things are moving forward.

You should probably (definitely) change the website so it doesnt say 'in stock' if orders arent shipping for 3 weeks.
I ordered mine under the assumption that it would be shipped out in time for my work vacation...

Last edited:
I just saw this thread tonight :redface:...
There is a HUGE difference in how the car feels and handles with the 3 braces in place :biggrin:. I must admit that I have not driven it with the targa off yet (too cold).
There is also a HUGE difference in power with the turbo (I had a CTSC before it).

Great job, Cody! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back