• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think this car is worth?

Hi all, just curious - what do you think a 1996 NSX-T in grand prix white with black interior, with comptech supercharger (1st generation), CT headers/exhaust, and CT powergrip2 clutch should be worth? 75k miles. No accidents, clear carfax/autocheck. No major damage inside or out. Apparently the car has had rear bumper respray and some respray to rear quarter panels (reason unknown, but doesn't appear to be due to an accident), needs a new coolant bottle, aspirator fan, and oil pan gasket. Just wanted to get ya'lls opinions before I pull the trigger.

Thanks very much!

I'm with rso

I'd say 36-38k give or take depending on what else it needs.

No way it goes that cheap. Perhaps you missed the Grand Prix White over black part. That is a killer combo which adds significantly to the sale price.

Normal 96 NSX-T with about 75K -- $42,000*
Supercharger -- Add $5,000
CT Headers/Exhaust -- Add $1,000
Clutch Add zero
Respray and needs listed -- Deduct $1,000
Reasonable price would be around $47,000 but that would depend on age, mileage, and overall condition of the supercharger. Except I wouldn't pay that much for a 3.0 liter five speed at that mileage. I might be a buyer at 43K. But that's just me.

Deduct a grand if it is time- or mileage-ready for a TB/WP.

Obviously this assumes everything is working and no other major maintenance or wear parts are needed, and appearance is as one would expect at 75k miles.

*Average price for 1996 Targa, per Hagerty valuation tool.

Last edited:
Back