• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Climate Control Repair Group buy

Done and on its way back today.

:eek::eek::eek: Wow! Thanks! Now THAT is service! I totally forgot about it until this morning!

:thumbs up:!

PS: Did you happen to test it prior to the repairs? My CCU always acted funny, and the A/C didn't work, which is why I just figured I'd have you fix it. Do you know what was/wasn't working on it? Just curious...

:eek::eek::eek: Wow! Thanks! Now THAT is service! I totally forgot about it until this morning!

:thumbs up:!

PS: Did you happen to test it prior to the repairs? My CCU always acted funny, and the A/C didn't work, which is why I just figured I'd have you fix it. Do you know what was/wasn't working on it? Just curious...

I don't pre-test I assume they don't come to me unless they have a problem. Yours was mostly clean very little cap leakage so I just did my standard rebuild and test. If your AC does not work them most likelly your freon has leaked out.

I don't pre-test I assume they don't come to me unless they have a problem. Yours was mostly clean very little cap leakage so I just did my standard rebuild and test. If your AC does not work them most likelly your freon has leaked out.

I figured :) Well, at least I know the CCU isn't the problem anymore, I can troubleshoot elsewhere... the problem is finding the motivation to do so :p

Back