• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
65037510ke8.jpg

:biggrin:

NSXPRIME used to be cool, not anymore. Too many lamers here, posting up wrong info and editing images to try to LOOK cool.

Ah wise one, I see you registered back in the dark ages of Nov 2007, tell us about the old school days of NSX Prime.

Nick these people are making you out to be something your not, just ignore 'em and as I said, get a lawyer:

Defamation, Libel and Slander
Generally speaking:

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm.

Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation.

Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a fixed or medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

The typical elements of a cause of action for defamation are:

A false and defamatory statement concerning another;
The unprivileged publication of the statement to a third party;
If the defamatory matter is of public concern, fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher; and
Damage to the plaintiff.
Within the context of defamation law, a statement is considered to have been "published" when it is made to a third party, meaning somebody other than the plaintiff in the malpractice action. The reference to "publication" refers to this communication to a third party, regardless of the means of communication, and does not mean that the defamatory statement has to be in print.

Damages in defamation actions are typically to the reputation of the plaintiff. Depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction, a plaintiff may be able to sustain a defamation action on the basis of mental anguish, even in the absence of any other claim of harm or damage.

While actions for defamation arose from common law traditions, most jurisdictions have passed statutes which modify the common law definitions of defamation, libel and slander. These statutes may change the elements of the cause of action, limit the circumstances under which an action may be filed, or modify the available defenses to an action for defamation. Some statutes even require that the defendant be given the opportunity to apologize before the plaintiff can seek non-economic damages.

Kevin1965 = NSX_Nick

nice try ..........but fail.

No-one promoted the info, he came here by himself and got BUSTED.
Finished.

If your a true lawyer (and your not) you would know this.
(either that or you're trying to scam even harder than the OP)

either way......your both scum.

greetings from silveradoss.com...

one of our members posted this... awesome job exposing this loser...

(note to self... dont F with the gang at NSX Prime! lol)

keep it up, hopefully this gets into the news...

This thread is nutz, I found it on cbrforum.com, and thought I share it with the non-auto world. Nice forum you guys have got, "The Power of Dreams," LOL. Sorry, I don't have an NSX, only a 1krr.
Nah, just someone within spitting distance of the courthouse where he was convicted. I'll be dropping in tomorrow to pull the entire case file.

Hey, neighbor! I'm just glad the scumbag moved out of the state, he probably lived down the street from me. They didn't call it "Arrestafield" for nothing!

howdy from a fellow passat'er, I've been there since it was ClubB5.com

Nick these people are making you out to be something your not

Something he's not? What's that? He's NOT a liar? He's not the guy behind all those gambling websites? He's not spamming his garbage across the web? He's not a registered sex offender who got busted with a person 13-15 years old at age 24?

Sorry but you gotta be blind. Facts are facts.

This thread is nutz, I found it on cbrforum.com, and thought I share it with the non-auto world. Nice forum you guys have got, "The Power of Dreams," LOL.

Hey, neighbor! I'm just glad the scumbag moved out of the state, he probably lived down the street from me.

howdy from a fellow passat'er, I've been there since it was ClubB5.com

CBR forum? Who are you juggernaut. :biggrin:

Nick these people are making you out to be something your not, just ignore 'em and as I said, get a lawyer:

Defamation, Libel and Slander
Generally speaking:

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm.

Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation.

Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a fixed or medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

The typical elements of a cause of action for defamation are:

A false and defamatory statement concerning another;
The unprivileged publication of the statement to a third party;
If the defamatory matter is of public concern, fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher; and
Damage to the plaintiff.
Within the context of defamation law, a statement is considered to have been "published" when it is made to a third party, meaning somebody other than the plaintiff in the malpractice action. The reference to "publication" refers to this communication to a third party, regardless of the means of communication, and does not mean that the defamatory statement has to be in print.

Damages in defamation actions are typically to the reputation of the plaintiff. Depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction, a plaintiff may be able to sustain a defamation action on the basis of mental anguish, even in the absence of any other claim of harm or damage.

While actions for defamation arose from common law traditions, most jurisdictions have passed statutes which modify the common law definitions of defamation, libel and slander. These statutes may change the elements of the cause of action, limit the circumstances under which an action may be filed, or modify the available defenses to an action for defamation. Some statutes even require that the defendant be given the opportunity to apologize before the plaintiff can seek non-economic damages.

That's a great summary that spells out the requirements for a prima facie case of defamation of character. Problem is, you forgot to do any analysis. The issue at hand here is whether or not the information being disseminated is in fact false, and thus harmful for the injured party. The only information being spread throughout the intarwebz are the fact that he owns a gambling site, that he spams multiple forums in furtherance of said business, and the fact that he's a convicted sex offender. None of the above pieces of information are false, and thus he does NOT have the grounds by which to pursue a cause of action for defamation.

We should however talk about misrepresentation. Seems to me that he's intentionally trying to mislead people about the potential windfalls that they can gain through his "favorite gambling site". Good luck next time! ;)

That's a great summary that spells out the requirements for a prima facie case of defamation of character. Problem is, you forgot to do any analysis. The issue at hand here is whether or not the information being disseminated is in fact false, and thus harmful for the injured party. The only information being spread throughout the intarwebz are the fact that he owns a gambling site, that he spams multiple forums in furtherance of said business, and the fact that he's a convicted sex offender. None of the above pieces of information are false, and thus he does NOT have the grounds by which to pursue a cause of action for defamation.

We should however talk about misrepresentation. Seems to me that he's intentionally trying to mislead people about the potential windfalls that they can gain through his "favorite gambling site". Good luck next time! ;)

Thats a good point. People act likes a secret when someone is a sex offender!!! Why do you think they have to REGISTER themselves so the PUBLIC knows what they are.

Hell, my city shows them on tv.

There is a fine line between protected expression and actionable Internet defamation (also known as libel or, in some instances, trade libel).

There is a fine line between protected expression and actionable Internet defamation (also known as libel or, in some instances, trade libel).

Somebody's making fun of me on the internet with words. Harsh words that stab my heart and wanna make turn emo.

Am I back tracking to 5th grade again. People need to grow some balls. I'm gonna sue you cause you made fun of me.

Thats whats wrong with the american culture these days. Sue sue sue. I dont like this. Sue sue sue.

ok kev, one of two things can happen now. you can cut your losses and walk away unscathed, or you can continue and be in the same situation nick is in

choose wisely

You often hear "Truth is the perfect defense against libel." A curious notion, not entirely supported by what goes on in the courts. Truth is a very good defense. It may prove an unshakable defense if you have $50,000 for lawyers to defend against a defamation lawsuit. If you don't feel like being on the frontier of legal theory, you should start building a defense.

And no I am not nick, but I did read about his file, if thats even him posting on these boards. After reading what I seen, I do not believe it is and did you know that the girl nick was with also got 3 other guys convicted? It was also consentual, and he admitted guilt because she said she was 18 at the time he was 21 not 24 like koolaid said, did it say that on the registry page?

All nick is going to need to do is contact the right people, and then your little ownage will turn sour, and nick will end up being the one owning.

Signed up to be a part of history!!

Heres nicks best buddy saying hi

00022453.jpg

Also, representing ls1.com/forums as well as ls1tech.com/forums

Last edited:
In a court of law, the plaintiff pursuing the lawsuit would charge defamation of character to cover any form of false or damaging allegations.

Defamation of character is notoriously difficult to prove in court, but not with these posts I read, although the actual effects can be quite evident and damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back