• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow must have been a quick conversation since you just posted about 5 min ago about contacting Nick in the first place.

I haven't come in contact with him yet, but on Friday I did reach his defender by phone, I am also in VA.

According to nicks attorney that I spoke with, she had a fake I.D. and actually went into a gas station quite a few times and bought smokes.

People use Fake I.D.s to get cigs? Alcohol yeah, but cigs?

And so what if she had a fake ID. When she was grinding on him did he look her straight in the face and say "baby... can I see some ID?". Most likely he didn't give it a single thought and tapped it. Men don't think straight in those situations. Only enough blood for one brain to operate. Surprised that hasn't been used as a defense yet. "Your honor, I was mentally disabled at the time."

If he pleaded guilty than (here's the schocker!!!!), HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!!! *gasp* That means that he knew it was against the law to do what he was about to do but he did it anyways.

Now I do believe little girls these days are sluts and do try to get older guys but him being in his 20's automatically makes him the "wiser" of the two. Which means his "brain" should have kicked in and said, "Nope thats wrong", but he let his pee pee take over and now he's getting owned.

He may not be a rapist, but you deffently cant say he's "some guy that didnt know her age." How hard is it to look at someones DL.........not hard at all. WOW!!!!! Credit cards........pretty sure you have to be 18 to have those, so there's a clue. No credit cards or a bank card. There's a flag. I know you dont have to be 18 to get a bank card, but really how many teens have a bank account. Also pretty much everyone has a credit card.

Well, if she looked over 18 then she was legal to him. I figure he saw her drivers license and it looked real, especially if she was buying cigs, according to his lawyer.

I think the lesson here, and this is a good lesson for us all: When stealing someone's identity, do a thorough search and make sure the person you are representing yourself as is not a convicted sex offender.

Nick if you are not Nick Sitko, why did you use his name, website, car, etc. to log onto this site? Don't you think you could have chosen a more benign identity? Maybe Snow White, or Mile Davis, or even Dick Cheney? Anyone else?

Last edited:
Outstanding ownage guys, I love it.

I think this Kevin guy is just another pedifile cruising for a piece of a$$

It appears that prime is using this thread to get alot of visitors to the site, so it will grow, unfortunately for prime it will eventually cost you.

he was 21 not 24 like koolaid said, did it say that on the registry page?

ooops, could of been a typo or a website error. Could of sworn that's still a crime, 21 year old with a 15 year old. According to the jury or judge no matter what ever happened with the trial, there was still a conviction.

According to nicks attorney that I spoke with, she had a fake I.D. and actually went into a gas station quite a few times and bought smokes.

Now this is interesting. So you don't have the case, you "spoke with his attorney". Did he supply his attorney with a waiver of the attorney-client privilege? This ought to get interesting tomorrow.

It appears that prime is using this thread to get alot of visitors to the site, so it will grow, unfortunately for prime it will eventually cost you.

I will donate to this site if nessasary to keep this thread going :cool:. It is a hell of a lot more entertaining than on line poker LOL

According to nicks attorney that I spoke with

i just wonder how pissed the attorney was for bein woken up at two in the morning

I haven't come in contact with him yet, but on Friday I did reach his defender by phone, I am also in VA.

And why would his lawyer discuss Nicks case with you? I'm pretty sure that stuff is confidential and any lawyer with a brain would not discuss other peoples cases with some Joe Shmoe that randomly calls him.

So in short OWNAGE # 13 Nickolas

NO no. Kevin1965 cant be nsx nick. He clearly put 1965 by his name. That would make him older, so he cant be nick. You all apperently didnt read the "Internet rules" stating that putting a digits beside your name clearly states that you are not another person.

Whoooo, his lawyer could get in some shit for that then. Isn't there some client lawyer confidentiality thing like patients and doctors? Why would someone's lawyer start dishing out information for some guy who randomly calls his office? Nick, I'd sue your own lawyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back