• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You often hear "Truth is the perfect defense against libel." A curious notion, not entirely supported by what goes on in the courts. Truth is a very good defense. It may prove an unshakable defense if you have $50,000 for lawyers to defend against a defamation lawsuit. If you don't feel like being on the frontier of legal theory, you should start building a defense.

And no I am not nick, but I did read about his file, if thats even him posting on these boards. After reading what I seen, I do not believe it is and did you know that the girl nick was with also got 3 other guys convicted? It was also consentual, and he admitted guilt because she said she was 18 at the time he was 21 not 24 like koolaid said, did it say that on the registry page?

All nick is going to need to do is contact the right people, and then your little ownage will turn sour, and nick will end up being the one owning.

You are obviously nick. Seriously, we can see through you, its very transparent. Go back to jail and get off the internet.

You often hear "Truth is the perfect defense against libel." A curious notion, not entirely supported by what goes on in the courts. Truth is a very good defense. It may prove an unshakable defense if you have $50,000 for lawyers to defend against a defamation lawsuit. If you don't feel like being on the frontier of legal theory, you should start building a defense.

And no I am not nick, but I did read about his file, if thats even him posting on these boards. After reading what I seen, I do not believe it is and did you know that the girl nick was with also got 3 other guys convicted? It was also consentual, and he admitted guilt because she said she was 18 at the time he was 21 not 24 like koolaid said, did it say that on the registry page?

All nick is going to need to do is contact the right people, and then your little ownage will turn sour, and nick will end up being the one owning.

Wow for a guy with 6 posts you sure do know a whole lot about Nick, or should I say hi Nick you just got pwned again by NSXprime.com.

Btw this is www.club3g.com community saying hi.

Don't worry Nick new year is just around the corner and you will have a fresh start

Careful!

Last edited:
well kev, i have no control over whats said to you now. you were given options and you failed to chose wisely what is said to you from here on is on you i'm not in it

Let the Cut and Paste begin!

http://www.dancingwithlawyers.com/freeinfo/libel.shtml

You might want to google some copyright law sites while you are at it...

I read his entire case file, he has 1 conviction, he admitted guilt and did not lie under oath. Theres a BIG difference between a REAL sex offender who is a predator and one who got screwed over by some girl who lied to him about her age. You guys here are making him look like a serial rapist or something, and that he can do some serious damage to harm him. Nick if you read this, I am going to private msg. you my telephone #, I would like to speak with you.

I read his entire case file, he has 1 conviction, he admitted guilt and did not lie under oath. Theres a BIG difference between a REAL sex offender who is a predator and one who got screwed over by some girl who lied to him about her age. You guys here are making him look like a serial rapist or something, and that he can do some serious damage to harm him. Nick if you read this, I am going to private msg. you my telephone #, I would like to speak with you.

It's not the same Nick, if you have read the entire thread obviously we have the wrong guy, well according to NSX Nick duh.

Lied about her age. Give me a break. O I didnt know she was 15. Come on. If she looks young, she probably is young. That crap doesnt hold up in court.

I read this entire 11 pages. I really believe you need to contact me nick, I tried to send you a private msg. but it failed.

And you got this information from where? Virginia Circuit Court cases are not available online. We'll get to the bottom of this when I pull the case tomorrow at the courthouse.

This particular individual doesn't have the money or the brains to intimidate anyone with a SLAPP suit.

The most interesting part of that was
It was also consentual, and he admitted guilt because she said she was 18 at the time he was 21 not 24 like koolaid said, did it say that on the registry page?

You do realize that by our laws they CAN'T CONSENT. It sounds nice to say "oh, well she consented"... well who cares? Give a five year old a cookie and they'll consent. That's the whole point of the law. Children are too young to realize what they're getting into. It protects them from sick people who want to prey on their innocent nature.

For example: You've heard of Genarlow Wilson right? And what about the couple in Texas that is married with children but the husband is on the sex offender list for statutory rape because his current wife wasn't of legal age at the time. The law doesn't care one bit about whether or not she said yes. They care about only one simple thing: you know sex with children is illegal, and you still had sex with a minor.

Lied about her age. Give me a break. O I didnt know she was 15. Come on. If she looks young, she probably is young. That crap doesnt hold up in court.

According to nicks attorney that I spoke with, she had a fake I.D. and actually went into a gas station quite a few times and bought smokes.

According to nicks attorney that I spoke with, she had a fake I.D. and actually went into a gas station quite a few times and bought smokes.

Wow must have been a quick conversation since you just posted about 5 min ago about contacting Nick in the first place. Seriosuly who do you think you are fooling with this nonsense?

The most interesting part of that was

You do realize that by our laws they CAN'T CONSENT. It sounds nice to say "oh, well she consented"... well who cares? Give a five year old a cookie and they'll consent. That's the whole point of the law. Children are too young to realize what they're getting into. It protects them from sick people who want to prey on their innocent nature.

For example: You've heard of Genarlow Wilson right? And what about the couple in Texas that is married with children but the husband is on the sex offender list for statutory rape because his current wife wasn't of legal age at the time. The law doesn't care one bit about whether or not she said yes. They care about only one simple thing: you know sex with children is illegal, and you still had sex with a minor.

The law only wants a conviction, he admitted guilt so he had to pay the price, would you want to go up against a jury?

If he pleaded guilty than (here's the schocker!!!!), HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!!! *gasp* That means that he knew it was against the law to do what he was about to do but he did it anyways.

Now I do believe little girls these days are sluts and do try to get older guys but him being in his 20's automatically makes him the "wiser" of the two. Which means his "brain" should have kicked in and said, "Nope thats wrong", but he let his pee pee take over and now he's getting owned.

He may not be a rapist, but you deffently cant say he's "some guy that didnt know her age." How hard is it to look at someones DL.........not hard at all. WOW!!!!! Credit cards........pretty sure you have to be 18 to have those, so there's a clue. No credit cards or a bank card. There's a flag. I know you dont have to be 18 to get a bank card, but really how many teens have a bank account. Also pretty much everyone has a credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back