• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
owned1.jpg

Greetings from Portugal :D

This thread is the ultimate PWN !

Not even the epic pwn about the laptop made of cardbox sent to a cheater from England who were trying to fool the seller surpasses this one !

GREAT WORK GUYS !

Re: kevin1965's MySpace page: did anyone notice that this "lawyer" only claims to have a high school education in his profile?

Re: the Wikipedia article: the Wikipedia people take themselves way too seriously. The article would definitely be accepted at Encyclopedia Dramatica if there's not one there already.

To the guy who registered nicksitko.com: holler if you need help putting a site together! :D

Re: Nsx Prime Is Full Of Low Lifes

This thread is sick!!!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I even had one of you spam up my forums, please stop this immediately.!

Perhaps you should read through this entire thread. 300,000 People can't be this far wrong, can they? Each time one of us begins to feel pity for Sitko, he returns and says something stupid. Read my article for a summary...

Well done to everyone involved in outing this kiddy fiddler.

I'm from Ireland and speaking for everyone over here - we don't fuckin want him!

You can add the following to your ever growing list of links:
www.bavarian-board.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=39820
www.thegrovesocialclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=573
www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4085

another irish member here, and i agree with kbannon, we dont fuckin want him, we've enough to be dealing with with the priests!!!!

he could defend himself by saying he went to 'the christian brothers'!!!
:biggrin: (the irish will know what i'm about:wink: )

hello from all at www.midnightclub.ie

:confused:

I'm not sure what you are referring to. Other than the moderator no one except Nick Sitko has the ability to alter or edit any posts made by NSX_NICK. Those posts are just as Nick Sitko left them and, as it's been established, most assuredly was him.

Perhaps you are giving Nick Sitko too much credit assuming no one could be so stupid as to continue to subject oneself to such humiliation but I implore you to reconsider that position.

+1 on that.

I'd have to agree with quite a bit of the stuff in your posts. Don't get me wrong, this is some serious comedy and ownage, and I'd be the last one to defend a pedophile. But, I think some people need to watch how far they're going to take it.

While whois lookups are pretty common-place, I don't think I've ever seen a forum or BBS allow so much personal information get posted. Whether it's publicly available info or not. People running license plates and posting the address, phone #s, reposting them on Wikipedia & Youtube, etc... Just because it's the internet, don't assume there's no recourse or liability.

A few things;

• Those of you who "say" you called Nick's neighbors; NOT cool. It's one thing to "out" a guy on a forum where he's made an ass of himself, it's quite another to start harassing his neighbors.
  • Especially when you're calling "neighbors" at his "apartment complex";
  • There have been some pretty harsh statements made about Nick as a pedophile. Some have gone so far as to describe him as a baby rapist, etc. While what he was convicted of is against the law & completely unacceptable, he was in his 20's & the "victim" was 15. I am NOT defending him, but he's not a "baby rapist" for goodness sake.

Let's not get too carried away here. While this Internet ownage is hilarious & he DID bring the ridicule on himself with his actions & subsequent attempts at lying about who he is, he isn't Hitler. (Godwin's Law invoked :biggrin: )
<hr>
I did register www.nicksitko.com for what its worth :biggrin:

Okay everyone, I got the dope. Having given this quite a bit of consideration I'm only going to post the sentencing document. I will say that this was no girl lying about her age.

http://www.k6az.com/temp/sitko_sentence.pdf

WHOA WHOA WHOA.. Now I'm not a NSXPrime regular member but I am a mouthy bitch who's seen and been the victim of an internet witch hunt. The child was a minor at the name and is fully named in there. Thats horrible.. all for what, so people can get some laughs? Thats HORRIBLE.

Secondly, as funny as this thread is and the chops in here are beyond hysterical you should know, especially the admins who are giggling at the prospects of the increased server stats and site donations etc...

It is ILLEGAL in all 50 States to use information obtained in Megans Law to Harrass the offender

Basically many of you are committing a crime and placing alot of liability on the NSXPrime admins.

Be careful in what you are outing. theres a line. Some of you are crossing it.

Any person who uses information contained in or accessed through this Website to threaten, intimidate, or harass any individual, including registrants or family members, or who otherwise misuses this information, may be subject to criminal prosecution or civil liability under federal and/or state law.
http://www.nsopr.gov/ Be careful guys.

Yeah, I missed that. Name has been redacted and file replaced.

cool. :)

from the document:
"Waiver of 4th Amendment Rights. The defendent must waive his 4th amendment rights for purposes of the probation officer's rights to access the defendant's internet account"

Mr. probation officer... if you are reading this.. please chime in :biggrin:

www.v8buick.com checking in.

Looks like the real story is on the first page here.... (note to self never piss these guys off) :eek: :biggrin:

Nice work in exposing a spammer and ....well all the other stuff. After killing the better part of 2 hours I finally made it to the end of this thread. Pretty funny stuff.

Hoefully the cops in his area are on watch now too.....Nothing more lower than a pedo in the neighborhood.:mad:

Attachments

• Police_Cop_with_binocular_prv.gif
    Police_Cop_with_binocular_prv.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 186
WHOA WHOA WHOA.. Now I'm not a NSXPrime regular member but I am a mouthy bitch who's seen and been the victim of an internet witch hunt. The child was a minor at the name and is fully named in there. Thats horrible.. all for what, so people can get some laughs? Thats HORRIBLE.

Secondly, as funny as this thread is and the chops in here are beyond hysterical you should know, especially the admins who are giggling at the prospects of the increased server stats and site donations etc...

It is ILLEGAL in all 50 States to use information obtained in Megans Law to Harrass the offender in any way.

Basically many of you are committing a crime and placing alot of liability on the NSXPrime admins.

Be careful in what you are outing. theres a line. Some of you are crossing it.

You're quite confused about the law.

First, I missed the name. That was promptly corrected and the file was replaced.

Second, Megan's law has nothing to do with this low life child molester being exposed. As is every citizen's right in Virginia, I went down to the courthouse and pulled the case. Megan's law has no bearing on public records. The case wasn't sealed and is viewable to anyone who wants to visit the Chesterfield Circuit Court. There is no prohibition of publishing a public record obtained in this manner, on the internet or anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back