• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have done nothing but expose a scammer and liar as also a paedophile.

People picket infront of the houses of sex offenders until they move. That is how they protect their community.

Good ol'Nick should get used to it. Perhaps he already is.

I've never said you have done anything but.

Man people need to learn to read or fully comprehend messages before they start pounding on the keys in rages of indignation that perhaps they were a part of something that was.. gaaaaasp wrong.

Lets try again mmmkay.

Funny Thread.. you guys owned him all but good. One of the better exposed threads on the internet and not to be forgotten for a long time. Great job!

However.. some people dont seem to understand the line between humor and harassment. This doesn't mean that YOU don't (he who I quoted) but random members in the thread who have done stupid shit just for interweb back pats and 3 cheers.. But there is a line... be mindful of it.

Its ok if you don't know what the line is I guess, because you are not the one who's got to answer for it, the guy who owns NSXPrime does.
"People picket infront of the houses of sex offenders until they move. That is how they protect their community. "

I can't really fault people for this, however it is.... Illegal. Just cause I don't like a law doesn't make it less of a law or the punishments for it. If this dude wanted to go there, he could make shit real rough for the admins of this website.

And thats ALL I am saying.

The comment I made above was in reference to a comment made in a post that had little to do with the legality of shit. I was simply stating that anything I may have dealt with in regards to internet lynch mobs was not even remotely close to this scale.

But hey, thanks for playing.

So i shouldnt add this to my CafePress list of items then?

nickshirtNSX.jpg

Oh man. I've been reading this thread for a few days now. Finally decided to register. This is great. Sorry about taking over your forum though. I know I would be pissed if my forum got like this lol. Well just wanted to say NYC checking in and Club ECM as well

www.ClubECM.com

First found this thread over on www.gaownersclub.com. It's already posted in the list though.

I am sure it's good for NSX Prime, though. They have raised their profile more than a bit and once this whole thing blows over, they will have quite a few more members. Some may even decide to go out and get an NSX :p.

Well, he's been quiet for at least 24 hours now. I guess he finally figured out that it's just best left alone, as if he sticks his head in again, it would be chopped off.

Let's go back to the regularly scheduled programme, folks.

Thank you to everybody that outed the wonder of society.

I wonder if Nick's probation includes running illegal gaming sites? Maybe sending the judge and/or probation officer the whois data???

I would also suggest there have been several posts in the last 24 hours that smell a lot like nick registering under a different name, kinda like kevin1965.

Thank you to everybody that outed the wonder of society.

I wonder if Nick's probation includes running illegal gaming sites? Maybe sending the judge and/or probation officer the whois data???

I would also suggest there have been several posts in the last 24 hours that smell a lot like nick registering under a different name, kinda like kevin1965.

u mean like that maladymg person? "i've had it happen to me b4 and it sucks" then says they've never had it happen that were just twisting their words

Hey GI! How's your wife...err..."Tiffany Teen" doing? :rolleyes: Did you ever post the pics of her laying in the same position in front of the same window?

Tard...

Hi. I got pwned a couple of years back on a forum. It's not fun. But, it doesn't happen if it's not deserved. I just really hope Sitko returns and apologises, then I'm sure things for him would get better.
Jeez, he almost couldn't walk down the street in fear of recognition.

Oh man. I've been reading this thread for a few days now. Finally decided to register. This is great. Sorry about taking over your forum though. I know I would be pissed if my forum got like this lol. Well just wanted to say NYC checking in and Club ECM as well

www.ClubECM.com

First found this thread over on www.gaownersclub.com. It's already posted in the list though.

Since when do you have a forum???

Ohh sick burn. Glad you read and join bro

u mean like that maladymg person? "i've had it happen to me b4 and it sucks" then says they've never had it happen that were just twisting their words

Oh lets not get it twisted. I'm rather well known on a few car forums under the name mrob.

I've had it some what happen, way different circumstances and everything I was accused of was completely false, my accuser was a 7 time convicted felon who real world stalked me for 2 years, someone else involved nearly went to jail and the entire website (Psycho errr Viperalley) went to shit in the cover up...but half a million people didn't descend to watch.

That and I'm not a pedophile nor do I have any such skeletons in my closet. You missed my point completely.

See experience with a lynch mob.. but not on this scale.

Im sorry if me pointing out that there are lines and crossing them could put your admins in a bad situation got your boxers bunched but at least know facts. There ARE laws. Have your fun but don't get psychotic with it.

Hey GI! How's your wife...err..."Tiffany Teen" doing? :rolleyes: Did you ever post the pics of her laying in the same position in front of the same window?

Tard...

Yeah, the GI / Tiffany Teen thread was pretty good pwnage. Good reading. Reminds me of something one of our Primers posted early in this thread about people thinking they can outsmart others...it always comes back to bite them.

Last edited:
Admins, please compare nick's IP with the following users:

emileee
jrdman49
BiGTRoY

Sounds like he's back.

So what does the court record say about his crime? Can you characterize it without risking identifying the victim?

So this guy has 9.5 years of jail time hanging over his head and he's running illegal gambling websites? Does that court documentation have his probation officer's number? Sounds like he hasn't learned his lesson.

oh crap...I go on vacation and come back to find this? I can't believe what I missed by not checking Prime while I was off! Heck, I think every other forum in the world knows more about Saint Nick than I do. I have some reading to do...

Perhaps a possible relation;
He IS against regulating the Internet.
If such regulation happens,
maybe even the freedom of "OwNAge"
through the World Wide Web might just be over.
But who knows. :biggrin:

Back on Topic! :cool:

I despise neo-cons but I really like his proposal for tax-free tips. That's an excellent way to give a boost to young people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back