• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're quite confused about the law.

First, I missed the name. That was promptly corrected and the file was replaced.

Second, Megan's law has nothing to do with this low life child molester being exposed. As is every citizen's right in Virginia, I went down to the courthouse and pulled the case. Megan's law has no bearing on public records. The case wasn't sealed and is viewable to anyone who wants to visit the Chesterfield Circuit Court. There is no prohibition of publishing a public record obtained in this manner, on the internet or anywhere else.
From the Department of Justice Sex Offender Page
http://www.nsopr.gov/

Any person who uses information contained in or accessed through this Website to threaten, intimidate, or harass any individual, including registrants or family members, or who otherwise misuses this information, may be subject to criminal prosecution or civil liability under federal and/or state law.

I'm a lot of things. Confused is rarely one of them. Its not obtaining the information that is the issue. Its the manner in which the information is being used.

You're quite confused about the law.

First, I missed the name. That was promptly corrected and the file was replaced.

Second, Megan's law has nothing to do with this low life child molester being exposed. As is every citizen's right in Virginia, I went down to the courthouse and pulled the case. Megan's law has no bearing on public records. The case wasn't sealed and is viewable to anyone who wants to visit the Chesterfield Circuit Court. There is no prohibition of publishing a public record obtained in this manner, on the internet or anywhere else.

Any person who uses information contained in or accessed through this Website to threaten, intimidate, or harass any individual, including registrants or family members, or who otherwise misuses this information, may be subject to criminal prosecution or civil liability under federal and/or state law.

I'm a lot of things. Confused is rarely one of them. Its not obtaining the information that is the issue. Its the manner in which the information is being used. All I'm saying is be careful. Some members have crossed lines that could lead to liability for NSXPrime.

I'm a lot of things. Confused is rarely one of them. Its not obtaining the information that is the issue. Its the manner in which the information is being used. All I'm saying is be careful. Some members have crossed lines that could lead to liability for NSXPrime.
First and foremost, I am sorry you have had to experience anything like this in your life.

You may not be confused, but you are mixing apples and oranges. K6AZ has posted public documents that are freely accessible to anyone willing to go into the public courthouse and copy them.

You are quoting the terms and conditions for the use and access of a website.

Yes, you are confused. What I posted wasn't obtained via the website or sex offender registry. It was obtained from the court. We live in an open society, part of that is the nature of public records. I obtained a public record and posted it on a public forum. Megan's law and the various sex offender databases have nothing to do with it.

When you find a law that states that a public record obtained from a courthouse can't be posted on the internet please let me know.

it's a shame that the public doesn't go this far to help someone get back scammers or thieves...people would think twice about stealing

This thread has been entertaining us Southern guys immensely!!! Y'all are an inspiration to all of us on bulletin boards!

Thanks from the the guys and gals at http://www.carolinak5.com We really loved the way ya handled the arsehole!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yes, you are confused. What I posted wasn't obtained via the website or sex offender registry. It was obtained from the court. We live in an open society, part of that is the nature of public records. I obtained a public record and posted it on a public forum. Megan's law and the various sex offender databases have nothing to do with it.

When you find a law that states that a public record obtained from a courthouse can't be posted on the internet please let me know.

No, I'm not confused but you might be a little bit. I was posting that tid bit of information based on the entire thread not specifically you posting the pdf file.

The post was not specifically aimed at you. My apologies if you got me twisted. I only quoted your post because I'd made a comment about the victims name being included.. which you quickly fixed. :)

It still does not change the nature of my message, however. Many lines have been crossed in this thread. I'm just putting the information out there that there is a line a line and crossing it could cause a great deal of legal headache for the admins of this website.

I've very familiar with the internet lynch mob mentality and the laws surrounding it. You guys exposed him, it was funny. You guys had some great photochops, everyone laughed. There are some, however, that in order to be a part of this interweb history have crossed the lines of humor into harassment and possible legal ramifications... and thats all my post is stating. Know what the line is and be mindful of it.

GO AWAY !!!!

Drifter, ease up. Things will get closer to normal over time; but I know we regulars need our Prime fix and can't get it fast enough. Withdrawl is a b!tch.

This thread has been good for me b/c I found lots of other message boards that look interesting.

Woo sa. :biggrin: :wink:

Last edited:
anyone else find it funny that there is a PDF file about a pedophile?

Geez. I leave Prime for a week and look what I come back to. This is great.

+1 I kept getting the server is overloaded message. :confused: Dang this thread is long :eek: But funny! :biggrin:

Drifter, ease up. Things will get closer to normal over time; but I know we regulars need our Prime fix and can't get it fast enough. Withdrawl is a b!tch.

This thread has been good for me b/c I found lots of other message boards that look interesting.

Woo sa. :biggrin: :wink:

Same here. There are some great boards out there. I also got a ton of stuff done over the last few days. If Prime went down like this every week or so my productivity level with probably double but my post count would suffer:frown: So its tit for tat you know what I mean. Now that I see ken posting again I need to get back on track.

Hi Guys,
Great job on owning this bloke...
I couldn't not read it without contributing in some way.

It seems NSX NICK has been time travelling.........
He's been painted by some of the old masters.

sitko01.jpg

Hi. I got pwned a couple of years back on a forum. It's not fun. But, it doesn't happen if it's not deserved. I just really hope Sitko returns and apologises, then I'm sure things for him would get better.
Jeez, he almost couldn't walk down the street in fear of recognition.

Well, he's been quiet for at least 24 hours now. I guess he finally figured out that it's just best left alone, as if he sticks his head in again, it would be chopped off.

Let's go back to the regularly scheduled programme, folks.

Hi. I got pwned a couple of years back on a forum. It's not fun. But, it doesn't happen if it's not deserved. I just really hope Sitko returns and apologises, then I'm sure things for him would get better.
Jeez, he almost couldn't walk down the street in fear of recognition.

lol i posted a link to your thread a few pages back! lol
i feel like ive met a celebrity hahaha
hows tiffany?
j/k

Missed this.

This.. THIS, what you guys have done here... I've never experienced and I can't even fathom.

We have done nothing but expose a scammer and liar as also a paedophile.

People picket infront of the houses of sex offenders until they move. That is how they protect their community.

Good ol'Nick should get used to it. Perhaps he already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back