• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm out too gotta work in the morning

btw, PETER if you're reading this....... read your comment from someplace online, that is definitely quite harsh! yikes! That's some crazy stuff ya folks pulled off!

1) supposedly this isnt the real Nick, so the "real" nick has no idea any of this is going on, so he really shouldnt care, because he was foudn guilty of all that stuff anyways. So hes sitting at home having no idea anyone is reading any of this.

2) a mod shoudl do an IP ban to NSX_NICK and see if Kevin1965 stops posting, or at least takes a break for a bit, then we will have a much better idea if its coming from the same computer, which seems all too likely.

Let the ownage continue

So either this new guy is actually the online pocket poker himself, or this guy is trolling for business(attorney).

But like others have stated, it's unlikely any attorney who would like to keep his license would comment on one of their clients personal information. Can there be a solid ownage #2 in the works?

It appears that prime is using this thread to get alot of visitors to the site, so it will grow, unfortunately for prime it will eventually cost you.

A real attorney would know 50,000 reasons to avoid posting to this thread.
You must be hungry.....or an idiot.......or Nick

So either this new guy is actually the online pocket poker himself, or this guy is trolling for business(attorney).

But like others have stated, it's unlikely any attorney who would like to keep his license would comment on one of their clients personal information. Can there be a solid ownage #2 in the works?

Might aswell lol the internet gods will be pleased with another sacrifice so soon.

i really doubt kevin and nick are one.

kevin has well put together thoughts and nicks are terribly scambled. I don't see how someone could change their entire mindset like that.

Probably possible what do i know!!! Nick knows all.

According to nicks attorney that I spoke with, she had a fake I.D. and actually went into a gas station quite a few times and bought smokes.

So you're able to contact Nick's attorney and discuss his case without consent, but somehow you need to send PM's on NSXprime to contact Nick? How odd...
:rolleyes:

kevin has well put together thoughts and nicks are terribly scambled. I don't see how someone could change their entire mindset like that.

Well if it's not Nick then it's his good friend that we posted a page of myspace earlier. He sounded like he was going to file charges for posting his PUBLIC myspace page lol.

If you actually read what kevin has written on his own(when he didnt copy and paste info from a website) he has a lot of misspellings, and he also uses threats very similar to what nick did. Ive never heard a lawyer say "I seen".

multiple personality disorder? Or it could be the same lawyer that defended him in his sex crime trial.......... lol oh geez.....

It could be the attorney. But I hope he is not dumb enough to believe that a fake persona will keep people from finding out that it is actually the original attorney. There seems to be a lot of purposeful misdirection happening by that poster. It's just sketch enough to be either of the people we are assuming.

So you're able to contact Nick's attorney and discuss his case without consent, but somehow you need to send PM's on NSXprime to contact Nick? How odd...
:rolleyes:
Exactly! Keep on yappin your gums, Kevin, or should I just call you...lawyer?

You are proving to be the dumbest lawyer in the history of lawyers. Hey, why not leave your contact info so we can see who YOU really are...

Come on GUYS!!! Can't YOU ALL just leave the tormented guy alone?!!!!!:eek: You all are acting like immature bullies!

jk...

:tongue: please proceed:tongue:

I was thinking that too, but then I started googling the well thought out stuff and it's mostly cut and paste. The parts where he defends Nick personally seem to be as goofily made-up and conflicted as some of the stuff Nick would write (saw the case file, talked to his lawyer...). Anyway, after that realization it came back into the realm of possibility that they may be the same person.

If I were Nick, I'd probably not want to bring action, because at one point he threatened to hack the board, which may be a criminal offense (I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is frowned upon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back