• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never said you have done anything but.

Man people need to learn to read or fully comprehend messages before they start pounding on the keys in rages of indignation that perhaps they were a part of something that was.. gaaaaasp wrong.

Lets try again mmmkay.

Funny Thread.. you guys owned him all but good. One of the better exposed threads on the internet and not to be forgotten for a long time. Great job!

However.. some people dont seem to understand the line between humor and harassment. This doesn't mean that YOU don't (he who I quoted) but random members in the thread who have done stupid shit just for interweb back pats and 3 cheers.. But there is a line... be mindful of it.

Its ok if you don't know what the line is I guess, because you are not the one who's got to answer for it, the guy who owns NSXPrime does.
"People picket infront of the houses of sex offenders until they move. That is how they protect their community. "

I can't really fault people for this, however it is.... Illegal. Just cause I don't like a law doesn't make it less of a law or the punishments for it. If this dude wanted to go there, he could make shit real rough for the admins of this website.

And thats ALL I am saying.

The comment I made above was in reference to a comment made in a post that had little to do with the legality of shit. I was simply stating that anything I may have dealt with in regards to internet lynch mobs was not even remotely close to this scale.

But hey, thanks for playing.

ahem.........

well megan's law, and nsxprime has been a great resource for me because....... I was consider purchasing the home listed next door to Nick Sitko because I knew about the home before it was even posted on prime. However as a single father of a young girl, I am now well informed about my concerns of any possible sex offenders living by myself and my daughter. If it wasn't for the assistance given to me by the people of the worldwide web and nsxprime, I would have made a huge mistake of possibly living next door. So the information posted by these wonderful people wasn't to harass a potentially innocent person, but rather uncovered the person as a liar, pedophile and a sex offender who I might of lived next door to unknowingly. I was not knowledgable enough of my rights to such information to find out things about my almost future neighbors but these people have helped me out tremendously.

So as you can see these people not only helped me as I almost made the mistake of unknowingly moving next door to a sex offender but also I'm sure many many MANY others. Thank you prime :biggrin:

Anyone else who also were in the same boat as myself, feel free to post your gratitude for the assistance, NOT harrassment or any other negative reason.

datapwnage.gif

Now THAT had me practically falling out of my chair. I find this even funnier than Nick!

I am with you on this one Robr........ Nick has been hilarious, but that GIF is one of the best ever. Thanks for sharing Major Stoner.

maladymg, the same thing has happened before. Wenzel on Pirate was own3d almost as bad. They were much more ruthless in their cutdowns and comments though. The guys there even had his SS number. They posted all but 3 numbers of it. Nick has had every opportunity to apologize to the folks here at NSXPrime and has chosen to tell more lies each time he came back(yes I have read the entire topic). If he would have been straight up and said"Yes that is my gaming site, I'm sorry for scamming your site.", all would have been forgiving and forgotten. People are sick and tired of this kind of activity on the web and are starting to fight back. Its time people start taking responsibility for their actions and to STOP blaming others for their own shortcomings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ahem.........

Anyone else who also were in the same boat as myself, feel free to post your gratitude for the assistance, NOT harrassment or any other negative reason.

We had a convicted sex offender move a few doors down. 13-15, carnal knowledge. We have a 15&16 yo girls. Had some extensive chats with them, and kept a much closer eye on him. What boggled my mind were some other neighbors, who were informed of his status, allowed their younger children to go over to his house. Just unbelievable!!!

This is by far one of the best expose EVER! Rivaling Datelines work.

Kewl cars! Out of my league, but still kewl!

ahem.........

well megan's law, and nsxprime has been a great resource for me because....... I was consider purchasing the home listed next door to Nick Sitko because I knew about the home before it was even posted on prime. However as a single father of a young girl, I am now well informed about my concerns of any possible sex offenders living by myself and my daughter. If it wasn't for the assistance given to me by the people of the worldwide web and nsxprime, I would have made a huge mistake of possibly living next door. So the information posted by these wonderful people wasn't to harass a potentially innocent person, but rather uncovered the person as a liar, pedophile and a sex offender who I might of lived next door to unknowingly. I was not knowledgable enough of my rights to such information to find out things about my almost future neighbors but these people have helped me out tremendously.

So as you can see these people not only helped me as I almost made the mistake of unknowingly moving next door to a sex offender but also I'm sure many many MANY others. Thank you prime :biggrin:

All I will say about this is that it seems that maybe maladymg is either helping Nick OR is Nick. Because I am getting the same "im going to ruin your board" threat vibe. The poster maladymg keep saying that the admins better be careful. That seems way to close to Nick's threat to bring down the board.

Someone in power please look into the ip of certain posters. :wink:

Whew, I can't believe I read all 28 pages! In one sitting, nonetheless. Man, I am tired.

NSXPrime, hats off to you. I'm glad this guy was exposed and publically humiliated - but that leads me to wonder how many of these "Nick Sitko"'s out there actually get away with these things unnoticed?

Anyways, was a long time nsxprime lurker, but followed links from camaroz28.com and corvetteforum.com over to here. Almost makes me wish I had bought an NSX over my Z06, but now I'm just wishing I could afford both.

perhaps I'll start an illegal gambling site of my own... hey, anyone have any hot 15 year old daughters or friends who are single?

Last edited:
Oh lets not get it twisted. I'm rather well known on a few car forums under the name mrob.

I've had it some what happen, way different circumstances and everything I was accused of was completely false, my accuser was a 7 time convicted felon who real world stalked me for 2 years, someone else involved nearly went to jail and the entire website (Psycho errr Viperalley) went to shit in the cover up...but half a million people didn't descend to watch.

That and I'm not a pedophile nor do I have any such skeletons in my closet. You missed my point completely.

See experience with a lynch mob.. but not on this scale.

Im sorry if me pointing out that there are lines and crossing them could put your admins in a bad situation got your boxers bunched but at least know facts. There ARE laws. Have your fun but don't get psychotic with it.

Exactly which incidents are you referring to? If you're talking about people paying him a visit that's one thing, but you seem to be implying that posting public information about the sleaze on this forum is illegal. Please clarify exactly what you're talking about.

All I will say about this is that it seems that maybe maladymg is either helping Nick OR is Nick. Because I am getting the same "im going to ruin your board" threat vibe. The poster maladymg keep saying that the admins better be careful. That seems way to close to Nick's threat to bring down the board.

Someone in power please look into the ip of certain posters. :wink:

Relax dude, no need to turn the lynch mob on an innocent. I understand exactly what she's saying and I don't see any type of veiled threats in her posts.

It will take an admin no more than 5 mins to check IPs of Kevin, Nick, malady etc. and know if they're even remotely connected. Frankly, I'm surprised he hasn't made any mention of doing so.

Good God I have been trying,,in vain, to post for 3 days.:mad: How many times I have gotten to this point and push the submit,,only to get the donkey in the air.Well whole world I,we(nsxprime regulars) do apreciate your contributions to the site,both $ wise and intelectually.The world has fallen in love with reality TV and this is no acception.Nick is just that catylist that we need to express humor,satire ,pathos,anger ,and sympathy.Nick was right though,,he was to bring much trouble to our v-bulliten,indirectly by calling the world to witness his undoing.There have been some positives,I have laughed,and learned about some amazing online groups/clubs through your links.My 3 yo walks around the house singing,"Youuuuve been oooowwwnnnned owned,, owned you've beeen owned:eek:But I think I can speak for myself and our other prime regulars,,that we want our site and its' puny server back now,,please:redface:I think the ownage is fizzling as all things do.Some day years from now I will see a reference to this massive thread,or spot a bumper sticker,or see a t-shirt of this etherial Nick person and chuckle,but at least i won't be waiting 3 days to log onto my favorite website.:smile:

Oh lets not get it twisted. I'm rather well known on a few car forums under the name mrob.

I've had it some what happen, way different circumstances and everything I was accused of was completely false, my accuser was a 7 time convicted felon who real world stalked me for 2 years, someone else involved nearly went to jail and the entire website (Psycho errr Viperalley) went to shit in the cover up...but half a million people didn't descend to watch.

That and I'm not a pedophile nor do I have any such skeletons in my closet. You missed my point completely.

See experience with a lynch mob.. but not on this scale.

Im sorry if me pointing out that there are lines and crossing them could put your admins in a bad situation got your boxers bunched but at least know facts. There ARE laws. Have your fun but don't get psychotic with it.

this is ur problem man ur not very clear about stuff so people take it wrong you need to clarify yourself better and if your well known under mrob why would u register under "maladymg"? cause as i have seen through out the internet nick names are a calling card or a braging right...... so to change it seem a lil fishy..... see what im saying?

so this young guy advertises his poker site and he deserves this? you bring out some case where he was convicted for misconduct towards a 15 year old girl. You call him a pedophile? First, she was 15, that's not a pedophile. Nobody knows *anything* about this case. That girl could've been lying for all we knew, perhaps under pressure from parents, in any case he got a minimal sentence so this was hardly rape. And has the American court system never made an error in judgement or reacted incredibly stupid? Hell, I read a news story the other day where two 12 year olds were being charged both as assailants and victims because they played doctor together. there are COUNTLESS other examples.

Not that any of that should matter.

In any case the people here have effectively made life miserable for this guy for upcoming years. you've posted several of his pictures, full name, address, wiki entries, felony records that will live on in google for the next decades. you've made his whole life public knowledge to hundreds of thousand peoples across the world, even people who live near him have driven passed his house. you've ruined his name for life for cheap jokes and ASSUMPTIONS. for all we know he's committed suicide.

you, who participated in this and stepped over the line are no better than bullies in school that take pleasure from ganging up on someone and the ones who stand by watching.

there are actually adults posting here? I cannot *believe* 90% of the comments on this thread. you are a BARBARIC mob hiding under the anonymity of the internet.

so this guy advertises his poker site and he deserves this? you bring out some case where he was convicted for misconduct towards a 15 year old girl. You call him a pedophile? First, she was 15, that's not a pedophile. Nobody knows *anything* about this case. That girl could've been lying for all we knew, perhaps under pressure from parents, in any case he got a minimal sentence so this was hardly rape. And has the American court system never made an error in judgement or reacted incredibly stupid? Hell, I read a news story the other day where two 12 year olds were being charged both as assailants and victims because they played doctor together. there are COUNTLESS other examples.

In any case the people here have effectively made life miserable for this guy for upcoming years. you've posted several of his pictures, full name, address, wiki entries, felony records that will live on in google for the next decades. you've made his whole life public knowledge to hundreds of thousand peoples across the world, even people who live near him have driven passed his house. you've ruined his name for life for cheap jokes and ASSUMPTIONS. for all we know he's committed suicide.

you, who participated in this and stepped over the line are no better than bullies in school that take pleasure from ganging up on someone and the ones who stand by watching.

there are actually adults posting here? I cannot *believe* 90% of the comments on this thread. you are a BARBARIC mob hiding under the anonymity of the internet.

Not

so this young guy advertises his poker site and he deserves this? you bring out some case where he was convicted for misconduct towards a 15 year old girl. You call him a pedophile? First, she was 15, that's not a pedophile. Nobody knows *anything* about this case. That girl could've been lying for all we knew, perhaps under pressure from parents, in any case he got a minimal sentence so this was hardly rape. And has the American court system never made an error in judgement or reacted incredibly stupid? Hell, I read a news story the other day where two 12 year olds were being charged both as assailants and victims because they played doctor together. there are COUNTLESS other examples.

don't like it.... don't read it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back