• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enoying the upgrade....Ferrari

About 4k miles per year, the recommended oil change interval is 7500 but I want to be safe.

Very good choice, to all the naysayers about the car. If you can afford to buy the car, maintenance cost should not be a issue. Unless you are struggling with making monthly payment on 17 yr old NSX. then $2500 clutch job may be out of reach for you. Enjoy her as much as you can! You won't regret it. :biggrin:

"So skyguy when are we going to race? "
I thought you sold your 360 to buy a house?

Nope I still have it. I was going to but when I found out the neighbor had a mile long driveway and 5 lambos I figured I would keep it.

Last edited:
Very nice. You did get the Spyder so Im sure that makes it more enjoyable. Any thoughts about an aftermarket exhaust, headers, and carbon air boxes? :biggrin:

Oh NO, its AUTO:biggrin:

Its actually not auto as it has a clutch but what is missing is third pedal and gear knob:biggrin:

Skyguy congrats looks like I might be looking for a 360 as well .

Nice!

I went on autotrader to look at used Ferrari prices, and I had no idea they dropped so low.

You can pick up 550s and 575s for under 100 now!

I was going to build a new ocean front house here, but after hearing about Osama wanting to put a screwdriver in my back:mad:, I figure I might as well go F-Car as well.:cool:

I hear you, we should all buy new Ferrari's because the Gov't will pay our mortgages for us. Oh wait, I make too much money and was responsible when purchasing my house....

Congratulations on the upgrade! They are both beautiful.

How are you enjoying the F1 shifter?

I personally wish my NSX had one, I will never ever buy a car without pedal shifters. They are so fun once you get used to it.

I know of an 03 Spider (360) 6 speed/manual that just changed hands at 72k,
it was mint and low mileage. Prices are plummeting, very tempting................but if I did pull the trigger, I'd keep the NSX too:wink:

If I see one at that price, its going to be in my garage and the NSX is going to be in the driveway.

:eek:

Beautiful car, congrats. It's always nice to see mint condition Ferraris change hands into those of NSX owners who will actually drive the hell out of them. :biggrin:

Curious -- did you look at F355s as well? I know performance wise (and maintenance wise) they are completely inferior and not that much cheaper. But damn they look gorgeous and sound like nothing else... :confused:

Back