• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fast and Furious 6 - Thoughts (Spoiler Alert)

Just saw the movie and I was very entertained!
Love how they made their outrageous story lines come together. Love the ending too... Frikin Statham (Shaws brother)! Tokyo drift happens after all of Em... Statham threatens Torreto (probably cause he's pissed at the fact Torreto killed his brother) and that's how Torreto ends up in Tokyo at the end of FF Tokyo Drift. I know there are haters of this series but I can't wait for 7.... And yes I am guilty of taking the X when I went to watch the movie.

Agreed very entertaining movie, action packed and the ending was fantastic. I can't wait for 7 as well

Just read an interview about it. It way claimed that there have been 250 cars destroyed for the movie. The NSX is (shamly) part of FF too. So how many less? :D

I loved every minute of it. And the girl fights. Phhhheewww. Can't wait for 7,8,9,10.

I saw it last night. Very entertaining and over the top. Very predictable but still entertaining. Looking forward to 7 :).

Just saw it.... Fast Five was much better. With "6", as soon as O'Conner unclipped the remote module from his car in the first chase sequence I knew we were in for a treat.

Oh yeah, and the chick fight scenes were great. And at least we know why Toretta showed up at the end of Tokyo drift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Me too. My friend to me it was an rx7.

The only X I remember seeing was the one that Torreto's sister drove. It's a black 02+ or conversion.

The car is a 2003 Berlina Black / Red and it belongs to Vance (BD on Prime).

I also saw the movie, some of the scenes were just too unrealistic but overall I liked it.

The car is a 2003 Berlina Black / Red and it belongs to Vance (BD on Prime).

I also saw the movie, some of the scenes were just too unrealistic but overall I liked it.

Did he own the car before it appeared in the movie!? Wow that's pretty cool if he did... But also brave to let Em use it!

and then if you ever been to universal studio, there was a stunt double of Vance's car. That was terrible to look at. Vance owns his car long before he let the fast crew filming it. but then i knew they never used Vance's car exhaust note in the movie, and it was quite a let down.

Im about to make everyones head explode on this one...

So, although I am not excited about Fast 7, I understand the need to explain how Han was alive for Fast 4-6 but died in Fast 3. The preview for Fast 7 also explains why Dom was in Tokyo at the end of Fast 3 as well. All that makes sense...

A few fun stabs at the scenario as to why Jason Statham is in Fast 7, then a brief "Oopsie... on the part of Han".

One guess is that the Brazilian cartel guy they knocked off in Fast Five was financial partners with a greater person who hired Statham to track down everyone that stole the money and to kill them. Another guess is he is related to one of the previous villains or the cartel dudes from Fast 4 as a pure hired gun.

Car chase recap from Tokyo Drift:
My details may be a little bit off here but work with me. I have only watched Tokyo Drift in its entirety once, and a few more bits and pieces as I caught it on TV. From what I remember, the entire Han and Friday Night Lights dude chase scene started off in their workshop with little Bow Wow and the gang standing around. Money was involved and I think Han was scheming off the top or something which caused an argument. The money he was taking was directly impacting the Asian mob dudes too. The mob thugs show up at the shop, Han and Friday Night Lights dude are held at gunpoint. Little Bow Wow causes a diversion and Friday Night Lights dude bolts. Baddies chase him, so Han jumps in to chase baddies. More baddies go to chase Han. We know what happens from there... Han gets T-boned, cant get out, car explodes, Han is dead. Enter Statham as the dude who T-boned Hans car.

Now here's the Oopsie:
All our main characters are filthy rich from the heist in Fast Five, and they advertise it in Fast 6. Han doesnt strike me as a money blower. Why would he be scheming off the top of some small time street sales in Tokyo Drift when he has millions of dollars in the bank? (BOOOOM... all your heads just exploded didnt they? .. like the infinity times infinity AT&T commercial w/kids).

Possible tie-in from producers to prevent people like me from poking holes in their story. Maybe Han's back story for Fast 7 (but prior to Tokyo Drift, but after Fast 6) is somehow he got into it deep financially with the Asian mob which caused him to lose all his money and owe the mob money. They learned of Dom and the rest of the crew as people who would have the money through close association. And being the television mob mentality, they figure that if Han cant pay it, his crew will. (shrug).

Or something..either way I need to know why Han was broke to where the entire Tokyo Drift conflict that Han was involved in happened.

REACT TO ME!!!! ;)

(Update: Okay, so I googled the plot for Tokyo Drift which answers some questions but still leaves some of my points unanswered. Sean (Friday Night Lights dude) ends up owing the Yakuza mob money for a street race and is forced to work under Han to get the money back. (not in summary but same as point above, Han is scheming off the top which causes confrontation at the shop). New question. Why is Han working for the Yakuza mob when he has millions of dollars? Back to my theory above then.. somehow he owes Yakuza big time and to prevent from being killed himself, he has to work under them. )

Last edited:
Another guess is he is related to one of the previous villains or the cartel dudes from Fast 4 as a pure hired gun.

According to IMDB Statham will play Ian Shaw, the brother of Owen Shaw. (Owen) Shaw briefly mentions his brother in Fast 6.

Yeah, I read that after I posted too... but i also read it as a rumor too. I'd have to see 6 again because I missed that part... but, if they did make mention of it, its more plausible that is the case.

Still curious how Han ended up being the Yakuza's biotch tho.

Yeah, I read that after I posted too... but i also read it as a rumor too. I'd have to see 6 again because I missed that part... but, if they did make mention of it, its more plausible that is the case.

Still curious how Han ended up being the Yakuza's biotch tho.

He is shown holding Letty's cross necklace (0:54) which was in possession of Owen Shaw after the movie.

Hmmmm didn't notice it. Really did think the X first appeared with Torreto's sister driving it

There's one in Fast Five at the night time street races. It belongs to a member of this forum, believe it's a blue NSX all "Super Streeted" out. You can see it as camera zooms into the main scene of people.

Back