• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston NSXer's Breakfast

Ok, where's the list of names at? Not trying to rat anyone out or anything....just want to know who's coming...this is what I am able to interpret so far...

1. Zishan
2. 1TITENSX
3. kdirty130
4. adrenaline_nsx
5. JBNSX719
6. Slyder
7. GTOneUSA
8. synergy004
9. thoangbui
10. gdae
11. davidf
12. txtony

If I missed anyone, someone post the names that I'm missing.

Ok, where's the list of names at? Not trying to rat anyone out or anything....just want to know who's coming...this is what I am able to interpret so far...

1. Zishan
2. 1TITENSX
3. kdirty130
4. adrenaline_nsx
5. JBNSX719
6. Slyder
7. GTOneUSA
8. synergy004
9. thoangbui
10. gdae
11. davidf
12. txtony

If I missed anyone, someone post the names that I'm missing.

Nice list Ty!!! DO u think u can bring that spare A emblem for me please! :smile:

definitely ty. I did not know that black nsx was yours! I look at your car on car domain all the time. small world... my brother and I been thinking about doing this conversion for awhile now but seeing henry car briefly in the rain was the final push. I am also thinking about doing mine so maybe there be 4:smile: i just wish my was a stick!!!!!:mad:

If you're still thinking about doing yours,,.. wanna buy mine? I want stock now.

Sure, just remind me prior to :cool:

That will work! :biggrin: I may not go out this saturday night so i can get some sleep and make it to the breakfast. Im gonna have to bail early sunday cause i have church at 10:30 I hate to miss church too. Next saturday, mid town, its on! No more downtown! :eek:

1. Zishan
2. 1TITENSX
3. kdirty130
4. adrenaline_nsx
5. JBNSX719
6. Slyder
7. GTOneUSA
8. ASAEED18
9. thoangbui
10. gdae
11. davidf
12. txtony
13. Paul
14. Fastrunner
15. Gman
16. TXvsLV

I plan to be there.

Now what should I bring? The 91 or wait what about the 05 or the bull? :confused:

LOL...if only I had hard decisions to make like Nick and Ty...time for me to stop dreaming. :biggrin: So what's it going to be guys?

Wow, this is going to be big.

Somebody drink a margarita for me. I'm wanting one real bad right now over here in Turkey.

1. Zishan
2. 1TITENSX
3. kdirty130
4. adrenaline_nsx
5. JBNSX719
6. Slyder
7. GTOneUSA
8. ASAEED18
9. thoangbui
10. gdae
11. davidf
12. txtony
13. Paul
14. Fastrunner
15. Gman
16. TXvsLV
17. Norm

Norm
94 Red

Ill be there. Can wait to see all of Houston NSX. I hope my Shine lip and cf type r hood comes in before the meet!

Unfortunately my brothers 94 still in the shop, having a new make over.

Mods List:
SOS 03 Headlight Conversion
Verus Motorsport Sorcery Kit (cf lip, and sides)
Downforce 02 Rear Valence
Downforce cf Type R Diffuser
SOS Type R Hood
18 & 19 hre type 546 (4 inch rear lip)

undecided:
nsx r cf spoiler or go big like henry!
lovefab turbo kit or comptech supercharger ( if brian could get a complete kit.)

vio2u9.jpg
This looks like carboy , am i right?
Id like to see this after its done. I saw Henry's car i believe on westhimer the otherday. .... Almost crashed trying to take a picture .

That was a great turn out!! It was like what...20 NSXs there!! Thanks for coming out fellow NSXers. The food and meet was awesome!! I got so excited that I forgot to take pics :redface:

That was a great turn out!! It was like what...20 NSXs there!! Thanks for coming out fellow NSXers. The food and meet was awesome!! I got so excited that I forgot to take pics :redface:

I didn't know there were that many in/near the Houston area. It was nice to meet you Ty, Zishan (thanks for the cover), Jose, Paul, David, Fastrunner, Henry, Thoangbui, Jeff, Scott...and others. Hopefully next time I'll get to really converse more and meet the other guys. 20 cars is more than I expected and you guys each have something about your cars that my son and I enjoyed. Thoangbui has the nicest wheels that I've ever seen, Paul...I believe has the nice S2000 "push button" start, David has a nice sound from his exhaust, Ty with the widebody kit, and I could just go on & on! Great turn out guys!

I didn't know there were that many in/near the Houston area. It was nice to meet you Ty, Zishan (thanks for the cover), Jose, Paul, David, Fastrunner, Henry, Thoangbui, Jeff, Scott...and others. Hopefully next time I'll get to really converse more and meet the other guys. 20 cars is more than I expected and you guys each have something about your cars that my son and I enjoyed. Thoangbui has the nicest wheels that I've ever seen, Paul...I believe has the nice S2000 "push button" start, David has a nice sound from his exhaust, Ty with the widebody kit, and I could just go on & on! Great turn out guys!
It was good meeting you also. Glad you brought your son. Hope he enjoyed it. Hope to see everyone at the next meet. :smile:

Z, thank you for having the motivation to get everyone together! Susan & I had a great time. We look forward to seeing you all in the near future. Sorry we couldn't stick around for breakfast.

Neel

Wow, we set a World Record today! That was the MOST NSX'es we've ever had together in Houston at one time!!!

I'm glad to finally meet you guys that I haven't met before and it's always good to see the old gang. It was depressing seeing all the nice NSX'es. Those HRE wheels, those custom hoods, those spoilers, widebodies, steering wheels, etc!!!

See ya guys next time!!!

And POST PICTURES!!!!!

Back