• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston NSXer's Breakfast

Thank you Z, for setting up this meet. Here is my contribution. :smile:

DSC05065.JPG

DSC05069.JPG

If i was there i would have taking 101 pictures. If not more. :wink: Looks like it was a great turnout.

Unreal. 20 nsx's. Looks like we have a new event coordinator for the Houston region. ;)

I guess it takes someone with a screenname of nSxFoYoAss to bring together everyone from the woodworks.

See ya in 6 months at the next breakfast

It was really overwhelming, what a sight to see, 20 NSX'es lined up. I enjoyed talking amoungst you all. I hope next time I can visit with everyone more so.

I would really enjoy having an install party soon. Hmm, who has a lift?

A few notes:
Gman, thanks for breakfast!

Dennis, sell the Lotus's so you don't have to work so much! :tongue:

Davidf, drop that sucka! I hope my advise helps.

Gil, sorry you missed out bro, soon...

Thoang, your wheels are insane! I love them. Good to meet you and your g/f.

Adrenaline_nsx, glad to finally meet you(and your g/f).

DC, see ya next time hopefully.

Chili, glad to meet you and the wife. I remember when my car looked like yours. Btw, I think you need new tires, asap!

gdae, tell me, why did you have a rubber chicken laying around???? :biggrin:

Matt337, 6 months? You're gonna be gone for that long?

Unreal. 20 nsx's. Looks like we have a new event coordinator for the Houston region. ;)

I guess it takes someone with a screenname of nSxFoYoAss to bring together everyone from the woodworks.

See ya in 6 months at the next breakfast
WTF?:confused:

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pic

Got some pics, but I'm currently out of town and didn't bring those photos on my work laptop. I should have them posted this weekend .. :wink:

Cheers .. Gus

Talk about setting off alarms. I said 6 months because it seems like it takes that long to get a breakfast together. Don't fret guys. I'll be back mid-June.

It was a great sight to see so many NSX's in one place! Is there anyone that may be able to give me hands on guidance in removing the door panels (I have to remove and repair the speakers)? Z, I have the newer style rims with new tires, but I could not get the lug nuts off Saturday morning!

Neel
[email protected]

Talk about setting off alarms. I said 6 months because it seems like it takes that long to get a breakfast together. Don't fret guys. I'll be back mid-June.

Speaking of setting off alarms, adrenaline_nsx's exhaust was so loud it was setting off several car alarms from blocks away :eek:

It was a great sight to see so many NSX's in one place! Is there anyone that may be able to give me hands on guidance in removing the door panels (I have to remove and repair the speakers)? Z, I have the newer style rims with new tires, but I could not get the lug nuts off Saturday morning!

Neel
[email protected]

Neel,

I've done this a few times, as well as having my speakers rebuilt. Let me know when you are free, I'll come over and help you take care of this. It's not hard, but it helps to have someone there that's been there, done that.

:smile:
- Z

It was great to see everyone again, and especially nice to meet the new people.
I, however, have been holding off commenting too much until I see what pictures Gus posts.:redface:

I, however, have been holding off commenting too much until I see what pictures Gus posts.:redface:

Randall - Of all 20 exhausts I looked at, yours was by far the coolest. What exhaust are you running? :confused: I’ve never seen anything like it! Maybe Gus can post some pictures of it? :biggrin: :wink:

I thought Randall's was stock!?!?

You're joking, right Paul?

Randall - Of all 20 exhausts I looked at, yours was by far the coolest. What exhaust are you running? :confused: I’ve never seen anything like it! Maybe Gus can post some pictures of it? :biggrin: :wink:

That would be the Battlestar Galactica exhaust. Nobody has what I've got!:redface: There's a slight horsepower loss because it's so restrictive, but that's the price one pays for coolness.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back