• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many Female Owners are here?

I've posted a few times, and we are also a two NSX family, like igo4blue. We also have a first year S2000 which is an absolute HOOT to drive. I got into sports cars way back in 1985, when we were actively autocrossing.

While I like LBBP, sorry ladies, Formula Red IS the fastest color........:wink:.......oh wait, our LoveFab Midnight Pearl turbo trumps them all. :cool:

Both of us drive them all. However, I don't drive any of them to work, too much of the "it's a furrin car" attitude. Besides, with my commute being all freeway for the most part, it just doesn't give me the thrill like a nice twisty road. We seek those out, and have a few good ones around here (when it is Summer, and not freakin' freezing) :eek::eek:

I love how the estrogen started flushing out the testosterone in this thread late on page 2. :D For a minute there I thought I was in the s2ki.com "Vintage" forum. Good work, Patty, et. al.

Wish I had seen this thread earlier...I've had my '02 Silverstone since Sept 2010. So you can add me to the list of female owners :biggrin:

I own and drive a 2001 silver NSX. I was living in Houston but drove it out to NJ where one of my previous homes is located. I owned a 1994 white NSX previously.

Lisa

Was your 1994 White a manual with the Black interior? They only made 20 of them, so I am wondering if you may have been the previous owner of mine.

I love how the estrogen started flushing out the testosterone in this thread late on page 2. :D For a minute there I thought I was in the s2ki.com "Vintage" forum. Good work, Patty, et. al.

:smile::smile: I didn't realize I was the first female to post on here until now, when I looked it over. So, as of this post, we have 7 women owners who've posted.

1. Kyras / (me) Patricia. '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl/black 6 speed, in Orange County of So California.

2. igo4blue / Cindy. '05 LBBP/blue auto, in Ann Arbor Michigan.

3. Pooh with a Sebring Silver in Pennington, New Jersey.

4. NSXgal with a 1992 Formula Red and a 1999 Midnight Pearl/black, in Norhtville, MI.

5. Black Swan in Mississauga, Mississippi.

6. mcgrathlb with a 2001 silver.

7. BryziNSX with an '02 Silverstone in San Diego, California.

I've meet BryziNSX a couple of times in So Cal. I also met four other female owners in Las Vegas at NSXPO in October 2010. Here are three of them with me.

IMG_3252nsxpogirls.jpg

^Linda (owns a yellow NSX?), May (owns ^the purple NSX), Patricia LBBP, and Kimberly (LBBP too?). Taken at NSXPO in Las Vegas, Oct. 2010.

Last edited:
I'm the 8th !!
Hi! I'm April from Tx! (live in AL for now due to the military) Glad to see there are some other ladies here!!!
They call it a cockpit, we call it a box office....:biggrin::wink:

I'm the 8th !!
Hi! I'm April from Tx! (live in AL for now due to the military) Glad to see there are some other ladies here!!!

that is a classic...should be in your sig....:biggrin:

I'm the 8th !!

A redhead that drives an NSX and a great sense of humor, what more could a guy ask for. Oh yeah, PICTURES!!!!!

Hey Patty,

How come you did not include Cheryl ?
the black 97 ( http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23547190 ) is now hers and she invested a ton of money doing the 02 conversion. She drives it daily to work (40 miles round trip). I cant get her to join Prime though, perhaps you can try next time you see her.

Tino, I was just listing the ladies who posted. Cheryl drives her NSX way more than I drive mine.

Last edited:
1. Kyras / (me) Patricia. '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl/black 6 speed, in Orange County of So California.

2. igo4blue / Cindy. '05 LBBP/blue auto, in Ann Arbor Michigan.

3. Pooh with a Sebring Silver in Pennington, New Jersey.

4. NSXgal with a 1992 Formula Red and a 1999 Midnight Pearl/black, in Norhtville, MI.

5. Black Swan in Mississauga, Mississippi.

6. mcgrathlb with a 2001 silver.

7. BryziNSX with an '02 Silverstone in San Diego, California.

8. alabamaredhead / April. From Tx! (live in AL for now due to the military) Glad to see there are some other ladies here!!!
They call it a cockpit, we call it a box office...

Back