• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDM Chicago Presents- Bay Area NSX's (HIGH RES IMAGE WARNING)!

I had to log back in just to give respect and props.

Synth, super dope pics-- and these NSXs? My word, these are a PROBLEM.

I know how alot of guys like stance. But stance to me, means aggressive in a way the car was meant. SO if its a lexus GS430...slammed on some nice 20in rims. But on an NSX with BBS...more subtle and with tires that actually AID in its handling. The car is gorgeous but you can't tell me that stance is helping it around the track....

lol I figured it would only be a matter of time, thanks for your insight though.

thanks for the compliment! Although I can definitely tell you that the NSX does not see track duty, it is definitely driven. The fitment doesn't really adversely affect the overall drivability of the car. As stated in the blog post, the NSX acts as my daily driver and sees the road 365 days a year. 163k miles can attest to that (and can also attest to Honda's build quality!) :wink:

as far as track duty, my other car was for that before I sold her a few months ago.

6326905254_2fc38c3974_z.jpg

aaaand the new track toy project.
6891226997_2fdb4a6887_z.jpg

HUGE thanks to Synth19 and JDM Chicago for everything last weekend, it was a bit hectic but I'm really astounded at how everything turned out! :biggrin:

20070225072815!PWNED!.jpg

Me think we should all stop criticizing "stanced and enhanced" NSXs. Some people like it some people don't and that's not going to change. Don't like it, take a deep breath and exit the thread, and all is good in the hood.

It's still ok to blast stanced and enhanced other cars. Leave the nsx alone.

Back to the point...Synth-thanks for sharing the pix (your work is incredible).

I do have to say I love the Model 5's on the Silver one =)

Silver is stunning, white is breathtaking and thanks for sharing

It's one thing to not like something, but no need to be derogatory.

You posted pictures on a public internet forum for comments...not all of them are going to be positive.

I'm not going to applaud poor design. Your pictures however are very nice.

The white NSX looks like this:

4452139003_aff140c782.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I saw in the video but not the photos... who has the cool aftermarket gauges and head unit in the center console? Looked really nice, I'd love some pics.

You posted pictures on a public internet forum for comments...not all of them are going to be positive.

The white NSX looks like this:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/4452139003_aff140c782.jpg

Swiftvision, maybe you skimmed my response? Of course I don't expect all comments to be positive, but I do expect a certain level of maturity on Prime. "Hellagay" is in bad taste imho.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

lol, you mad?

6417610249_d20a32c5af.jpg

Last edited:
You coulda said it wasn't your cup of tea and get the same point across?

You Hellahater! :biggrin:

A hater is someone that hates on others because they have something they don't....trust me, I don't want rims that don't fit my car.

Some one has to stop this rediculousness.

Last edited:
Your right....I just need to breath into a paper bag.

I'm not commenting on whether this is a good or bad look but I'm wondering if its safe to stretch a tire like that? What's actually holding the tire on the wheel?

ive seen crazier stretches on vip styles cars , but imo thats a safe setup after all he dailys the nsx:tongue:

Last edited:
Back