• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet NSXprime Members at NSXPO 2004!

At NSXPO 2004, the name tags will show the NSXprime username for those who are willing to disclose theirs. So you will not only be at NSXPO 2004 with these folks, but you'll also be able to recognize those whose username isn't their legal name. You'll be able to say, "Oh, you're THAT guy!!!" You'll be able to thank the person who gave you great advice or helped you buy a car. You'll probably laugh over drinks with the person you disagreed with so strongly. And you might even discover the identity of Mr. Wolf or the Forums Nazi!

The following NSXprime members are registered to attend NSXPO 2004:

Acura NSX Pilot
AGNSX
Andrie Hartanto
Arshad
ARYNSX
Bob Kenney
BobMc
BRIDGEWATER ACURA
Bryan
caz-nsx
Chris@SoS
Chuck
clembeauch
Climberao
coolnsx
DanO
dlongo
docjohn
DONYMO
dswartz
Forums Nazi
G-man
gsommer
jadkar
jalnjr
jdnsx
Jeff A
jh_nsx
jorligan
Juice
Larry Bastanza
Lud
MarkB
Mr. Wolf
nsx1164
NSX2NV
nsxchi-town
nsxgoalie
nsxjapan
NSXLNT
nsx-ray
nsxtasy
NSXTech
OhioSteve
paynnsx
pbassjo
Peter Mills
prova4re
RichH
RPM217
RSO 34
Russ
scNSXgirl
SennaPerfected
Seth@SoS
Sig
steven lee
TampaBayNSX-R
the nsxnut
thedon67
Thonda
TigerNSX
Troll Patrol
VBNSX
zomby woof

I'll keep this list updated with any changes in registration.

If you are coming to NSXPO 2004 and your username isn't listed, just click here to send me a PM and let me know who you are, and I'll add your username to your registration so it shows up on your name tag. (As the event's Registrar, I maintain the database with all the registration information.)

We're all looking forward to this event, and now, we can look forward to recognizing who is who!

Last edited:
If you received a confirmation of your registration, and your NSXprime username isn't on the list, it probably means that I don't have your username on file. Just let me know what it is and I'll add you.

If you think you are registered for NSXPO 2004 and you haven't received a confirmation of your registration, please contact me right away.

Ken,
Double check the list, as I'm sure Forums Nazi is going. Members who don't know him would love to actually meet him in person. I think his name badge should be worn just like everyone else. Maybe you missed it? :confused:

What about "Troll Patrol"? Will he/she be attending as well?

TigerNSX said:
What about "Troll Patrol"? Will he/she be attending as well?

I don't think he is going to make it this year. It's too bad, cause you never know when your going to need him. Perhaps Mr. Wolf can take on his duties.

i dont see my name up there...

You are on the registration list but it appears that your Prime name was not included when you signed up.

Ken, please include Michael Lasko's screen name "Bridgewater Acura"

Hey Ken;

You missed me clembeauch - my prime neme -Clem Beauchemin CT W/ the
arrest me Red 91 NSX - the guy that hosted the 1st MT Greylock Rain Event
Hill Clime to the clouds - or was it FOG.. oh well see ya at NSXPO - I want a
prime name tag - regards Clem ;) ;)

Finally a meet where I dont have to say " So Who Are You On Prime ? "
It would be nice also if people made window tags just in case someone is looking at your car and is wondering "Hummm wonder who the owner is ?"

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Finally a meet where I dont have to say " So Who Are You On Prime ? "
It would be nice also if people made window tags just in case someone is looking at your car and is wondering "Hummm wonder who the owner is ?"

Bailey, when people look at your car, there is NO doubt who the owner is!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

RPM217 said:
Bailey, when people look at your car, there is NO doubt who the owner is!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

174.gif

Acura NsX Pilot said:

Just in case there was any doubt as to people recognizing your NSX, here is an advance peek for all attendees. If anyone still wonders whether they will be able identify it in person, it is the only NSX with a rear wing that actually makes the car go slower so just look for it at the rear of the pack - it will get to you eventually.

8467049-L.jpg

RSO 34 said:
Just in case there was any doubt as to people recognizing your NSX, here is an advance peek for all attendees. If anyone still wonders whether they will be able identify it in person, it is the only NSX with a rear wing that actually makes the car go slower.

Not only do I recognize that car, it looks like it's parked on "Pound Ridge" park grass. For those of you who don't recognize it, it grows only in Pound Ridge and helps cars with large rear wings go faster when parked. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was wondering when I was gonna get my pic from that day. :D :D :D

Thanks again for taking the photo for me Bob.....I was too lazy to lug around my 10D.

Back