• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet NSXprime Members at NSXPO 2004!

nsxtasy said:
At NSXPO 2004, the name tags will show the NSXprime username for those who are willing to disclose theirs.
I hear the name tags will be small and unobtrusive, as you can see below.

(Thanks to docjohn for the suggestion.)

Attachments

• flav-nsxtasy.jpg
    flav-nsxtasy.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 346
Lol,,,your alter ego,,Flava-Sax. :eek:

I'll be attending as well and would like to have a prime tag to help meet other forum members. Thanks!
Scott McKay

PS I like the look of that "slow wing". I prefer to call it an "air brake". It looks like the Burn-up wing. If so, your car is a black clone of my '94 Brooklands Pearl Green. It will be nice to see it in person!

TampaBayNSX-R said:
I'll be attending as well and would like to have a prime tag to help meet other forum members. Thanks!
Scott McKay

PS I like the look of that "slow wing". I prefer to call it an "air brake". It looks like the Burn-up wing. If so, your car is a black clone of my '94 Brooklands Pearl Green. It will be nice to see it in person!

I look foward to meeting you at nsxpo. I found the wing at a garage sale for 500 bucks....Just couldnt pass that price up!....actually I would like to thank the person who sold it to me for that great price... Major Stoner. I havent seen him or his zanardi in a while but I hope he is doing well.

nsxtasy said:
If you are coming to NSXPO 2004 and your username isn't listed, just click here to send me a PM and let me know who you are, and I'll add your username to your registration so it shows up on your name tag. (As the event's Registrar, I maintain the database with all the registration information.)

Not on the list either, but coming to the event

Eric Snyder - nsxgoalie

Thanks, eric

Looks like we are getting >100 nsx's ! :D

Unfortunately for me I sold my NSX just a few months ago. I live within a 45 minute drive of the Glen. Is it ok to just show up and watch everyone at the track? I am not a member of the NSX club of America, but would really like to meet you guys.

steveny said:
Unfortunately for me I sold my NSX just a few months ago. I live within a 45 minute drive of the Glen. Is it ok to just show up and watch everyone at the track? I am not a member of the NSX club of America, but would really like to meet you guys.
Join the club ($40 annual dues) and you will be able to come to the track as a spectator at no additional charge.

Do it by this weekend, though; after that, it will be too late to get on the list.

Back