• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help with Car Show on 5/17/14

More than 50% of attendees at any car show are not pre-registered. For most, it's a last minute decision, weather, etc. I hope that they don't freak out with the number of those that show up, and haven't pre-paid!!! Come on, we should all be there to support this great cause. For those of you that haven't made it up to Watkins, for Camp Good Days, here's a way of participating/contributing, a lot closer to home!!!!

More than 50% of attendees at any car show are not pre-registered.

I told them that only 20% pre-register. This is all new to them so I am just trying to keep the peace and at least show them that we are committed to be there and ready, willing and able to help out once we do get there.

I can't seem to delete this copy of the registration form so please note the corrected payee should be "SOMERS HIGH SCHOOL" and NOT "2014 Somers Memorial Car Show"

Attachments

• 2014 SOMERS MEMORIAL CAR SHOW.jpg
    2014 SOMERS MEMORIAL CAR SHOW.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Fix

Let's all chip in and help these kids in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Better Fix

- - - Updated - - -

Let's all chip in and help these kids in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Better Fix

Now someone should remove Memorial Car Show and put in High School. That way some of us get involved.:smile:

Finally got around sending the check out today, I'm in.

You're welcome Bob. Just can't wait, it's my first outing with NSXPrimer and first outing with my new NSX!

Welcome Bob, I will something extra to Camp Good Day.

Just a heads up that there will be a 50/50 Raffle during the show and since for some reason the school is not permitted to do that type of raffle, "the NSX Club" will be "running it" and donating "our 50%" to the school for the camp. The students will be selling the tickets but we just need to say that it is our raffle.

Anyone going to the Somer car show from Long Island that would like to caravan? Drop me a pm.

Bob, I paid in advance but do I need any proof to enter?

Frankie

i-zPn8HDC-X2.jpg

i-pxppGxH-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder, this coming Saturday is the Somer's Car Show to benefit Camp Good Days. I expect everyone that make the trip to Watkins Glen, to support the kids, to make it to Somers, and all those that wish they could make it to the Glen, to make the far shorter trip to Somers High School. This is the first year of the show, and we're all big fans of Camp Good Days, and need to support with cars and dollars!!!
Thanks and I look forwards to seeing a lot of you on Saturday!!!!

its on my calendar... :biggrin:
Fantastic, now make sure you bring the rest of the LI/Queens crowd with you!!! Don't want to be outnumbered by the Ferraris, Lambos, Vettes (and Fords!)!!!!!

Fantastic, now make sure you bring the rest of the LI/Queens crowd with you!!! Don't want to be outnumbered by the Ferraris, Lambos, Vettes (and Fords!)!!!!!

I plan on attending and bringing the NSX but am not registered. I'll pay when I get there.

Thanks everyone. Good luck Frankie with your clutch issues. Hope you can make it.

We have had a few already commit to coming a little earlier to help stage and keep an eye on things so if anyone can get there around 730ish (cars start coming in at 8) it would be appreciated. Even Clem said he is leaving now and will be there no later than 730!

Thanks everyone. Good luck Frankie with your clutch issues. Hope you can make it.

We have had a few already commit to coming a little earlier to help stage and keep an eye on things so if anyone can get there around 730ish (cars start coming in at 8) it would be appreciated. Even Clem said he is leaving now and will be there no later than 730!

Does he know which day? Which year?
I'll be there by 7:30AM Saturday the 17th

I never got to the registration but will be there. Anyone from CT in for carpool? PM me.

Back