• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help with Car Show on 5/17/14

Have fun guys and gals....I'll be at work and at two first communions.

Did not get the NSX back from Bill at GT Automotive yet. Was fortunate to obtain probably the last ECU in the country and the ground search and Comptech reverse install is proceeding. Racking up the man-hours for this needle in a haystack nightmare. 15 to 18 bad codes. Bill or Larry have never seen anything like this with such low mileage.

Anyway, had the car registered for tomorrow's benefit but there will be one less NSX Bob. I will be there in some vehicle with Willie. See you all in the morning.
-Rich

Weather front has moved well East of us and local roads starting to dry. WE ARE SHAPING UP TO HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Local radar as of 5:49 am - by way of reference, we are located approximately where "684" is noted on the radar:

radar.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day. Still stuck at work this morning and my car is in the garage in LI. I will try to make it home to pick it up and head back up.

Great seeing everyone today and meeting new friends. I really missed going to these things and I hope I can make more of them this year

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone in the central jersey or surrounding areas would like to come to another charity car event it will be in perth amboy 200 front st.

Today was a great time and the weather turned out to be incredible...

agurydyp.jpg

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for supporting Paige and her show. We ended up with over 100 cars when we were hoping for 50 and felt 75 would be a big hit. To have over 100 and to be able to do it with the support of the NSX family made for an amazing day.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Bob & Paige

Paige and the student council (and Lauren too) did a fantastic job. The support of the NSX community is overwhelming. It really was a beautiful day. Thank you everyone for your support of Camp Good Days. Poohkie, I had a trophy reserved for you, after your bribe was accepted, only you never made it!!!
:(

Thanks to everyone, my first NSX meet was an incredible day. Thank you for the warm welcome.

frankie

The wife and I had a great time hanging out with everyone today.

Paige & Bob did a great job putting on the show. Thanks for all your effort to make this happen.

Frankie, my wife says thanks for the pork things.

You're very welcome! Hope you all enjoy it.

Took the motorcycle and had a blast. Great turn out and a cool mixture of cars from new to old.

Everyone thanks for the great turnout yesterday! I will be posting many photos here on Prime but for now first 70+ have been uploaded to my site Http://aoffsie.smugmug.com Paige, Bob and Lauren it was an amazing day and we can't forget to thank the Driving Force crew as well for supporting this great cause. Check back again as I still have a few hundred photos to edit and post to my site before moving select photos to Prime. Frankie it was great to meet someone from my old neighborhood, thanks for the Pork Buns and congratulations on adding Blue to our crew :cool:
Alan

Last edited:
Thank you Bob & Paige for putting on a show for such a great cause! We had a great time, good to see friends and make new ones!

Great NSX attendance as well! Wish we were able to stay longer but was very glad to be able to swing by for a bit.

Thank YOU Chris for your show of support. Sorry we didn't get To chat more but i had Paige cracking the whip to make me work so I never sat down the entire day except to count up the tally of our judges.

some pics from the event

<iframe id="vp1PzkdJ" title="Video Player" width="544" height="306" frameborder="0" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/embed.animoto.com/play.html?w=swf/production/vp1&e=1400550450&f=PzkdJa1KDjQJnAr4J7r53g&d=0&m=p&r=360p+480p+720p&volume=100&start_res=720p&i=m&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options=" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was great meeting you guys and gals from the NE. It was wonderful to see so many NSXs in one place and for a good cause! Also, it really made me miss my '92 down in Florida. Looking forward to connecting again one of these days with you all. I'm going to keep my eyes open for another event and drop in to say hi.
Stay well!
Richard

Back