• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX is one of the worst handling cars ever.

SugrueNSX said:
This post is also not directed at anyone.

Edited for the sensitive reader.

If you have nothing to contribute then shut the heck up you mother hecking moron. Go heck yourself and stop acting like a complete heck up.

End edit.

Regards,

Patrick

:biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: Laugh my Hecking Fead off:wink: :biggrin: :biggrin:

is this a new form of upidstay atinlay?:biggrin: :wink:

Don't buck with the fest

ok, come on people I made it easy to understand:rolleyes:

If your around my ways, I'm sure I have my suspension pretty well sorted and figured out. I'll be more the happy to give you a ride (I'll also have to swap out the Proxes 4s with the T1Rs.)

The title of the thread shows me the amount of education of the original author. Why are there 100+ explanations to a moronic statement? The IMHO should be changed to IMIO....... in my idiotic opinion :rolleyes: :wink: :eek:

Danny RED SR 71
REPEAL V.C. 22351

CarCrazed4Life said:
If your around my ways, I'm sure I have my suspension pretty well sorted and figured out. I'll be more the happy to give you a ride (I'll also have to swap out the Proxes 4s with the T1Rs.)

Apparently you and I are only a few who still have these tires...When I talked to a Toyo Rep about the T1R's, he said they were discontinued...:frown:

btcog82 said:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: Laugh my Hecking Fead off:wink: :biggrin: :biggrin:

is this a new form of upidstay atinlay?:biggrin: :wink:

Don't buck with the fest

ok, come on people I made it easy to understand:rolleyes:

LOL
WTH
I’m am gratified that you found this funny as that was my only intention.
You have a fine sense of humor Sir!

Regards,

Patrick

I have to admit after driving a few NSX's recently with Patricio who is shopping for one I am becoming a BIG fan of them.

In the last year I have owned an Elise a Viper and now an Esprit.. I honestly think the NSX is my favorite (up there with my Esprit).

It's got great feel at speed and great balance.. I might get myself one sooner rather than later..

CarCrazed4Life said:

Thanks Charlie,

That is very kind of you to offer.
If I’m ever planning on being anywhere near Delaware I will let you know.

Regards,

Patrick

SugrueNSX said:
LOL
WTH
I’m am gratified that you found this funny as that was my only intention.
You have a fine sense of humor Sir!

Regards,

Patrick

Joel_Joe_Caleb_hats_off_8-03_72dpi.jpg

Last edited:
You're an idiot

NSX is one of the worst handling cars ever.

That's why PD Cunningham drove one to two (I think) championships in Speedworld Challenge. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Correction: PD won the championship in the NSX 1997, but came in second in 2001 and 2002. Not bad for one of the worst handling cars ever.

You're still an idiot.

Last edited:
Re: You're an idiot

ChopsJazz said:
That's why PD Cunningham drove one to two (I think) championships in Speedworld Challenge. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Correction: PD won the championship in the NSX 1997, but came in second in 2001 and 2002. Not bad for one of the worst handling cars ever.

You're still an idiot.

Yes! I get it now! The NSX is the worst handling car ever. And Cunningham is the worst driver ever. Double negative = Championship performance!! :biggrin:

Sugrue, I want to take back my reference to you as an idiot. i apologize. It was uncalled for.

What you are is sophomoric:

Sophomoric reasoning is rationalizing about what one understands poorly. It's often apologetics (starting with a conclusion). Though not highly regarded, it's superior to parroting aphorisms.

If one's understanding is below freshman level, sophomoric reasoning may seem a desirable achievement. Nonetheless it shouldn't be regarded as an educational achievement.

Among certain groups it masquerades as "critical thinking".

The novel "Catch 22" is a perfect example of this thinking trend.

Again, I am sorry. Truly. :redface:

ChopsJazz said:
Sugrue, I want to take back my reference to you as an idiot. i apologize. It was uncalled for.

What you are is sophomoric:

Sophomoric reasoning is rationalizing about what one understands poorly. It's often apologetics (starting with a conclusion). Though not highly regarded, it's superior to parroting aphorisms.

If one's understanding is below freshman level, sophomoric reasoning may seem a desirable achievement. Nonetheless it shouldn't be regarded as an educational achievement.

Among certain groups it masquerades as "critical thinking".

The novel "Catch 22" is a perfect example of this thinking trend.

Again, I am sorry. Truly. :redface:

I accept your gracious apology.
I am sure that once you are touched by his noodly appendage, you will come around to my way of thinking.

Regards,

Patrick

ChopsJazz said:

Well I grant you it was a little bit convoluted.
Anyway, the quotes you lifted were from a web site that is largely concerned with such things as the discussion of Religion versus Science e.g. Intelligent Design versus Darwinism. My reference is to a famous (if you are into such things) quote from “The church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster” which is a web site that is …. Well just go there and check it out.

Regards,

Patrick

Last edited:
GOSH DARN IT!!!:mad:

i read this whole thread!!!!

WORTHLESS blabber!!!!

i want 1hr of my life back PARTICK!!!! :biggrin:

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Don't own an NSX yet, but sometime in the next couple years I plan on purchasing one. For now I drive a 1990 Honda Prelude and have plans of dropping in an H22. I'm an active member over at preludepower.com and some like to say the 3rd Generation Prelude (1988-1991) is the NSXs little baby cousin handling wise as well as cosmetically. I was just wondering what your opinions are on this.

While the Prelude of that era may not have Tein supporting our aftermarket or any other big reputable companies for that matter, these cars are doing amazingly well in autocross events across the country. I believe the stock 4WS models were beating out the same era Corvettes (C4s?) on the slalom. I'm really curious if what I've heard over on the Prelude forums is anywhere close to true? Can these cars even be closely compared handling wise?

The prelude is a nice car. As for the NSX's little brother? I don't think so. It is light and small and front wheel drive, good for auto cross. The NSX is bigger, more pwerful and rear wheel drive. It is not meant for auto cross, nor does it excel there.

The prelude will NOT hang with an NSX in the canyons or the racetrack. It just won't.

Go for a drive in an NSX. Hell, I'd let you drive mine if you come to town. You'll agree if you drive one.

I knew that speed wise the two are unmatched :rolleyes: Thanks for the compliment on the Lude, most aren't too fond of them. I want my Lude for a daily driver and an NSX to bring out on those nice sunny days. Looking forward to learning a lot more on these beasts!

SugrueNSX said:
The NSX is one of the worst handling cars ever built IMHO.
I expect that someone may disagree with me?
If so let us discuss in a calm manor.

Regards,

Patrick
is your car for sale?
by the way what u drink i would like to have some so i think i cant corner an F-16
dimitris

Ludasaurus said:
Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Don't own an NSX yet, but sometime in the next couple years I plan on purchasing one. For now I drive a 1990 Honda Prelude and have plans of dropping in an H22. I'm an active member over at preludepower.com and some like to say the 3rd Generation Prelude (1988-1991) is the NSXs little baby cousin handling wise as well as cosmetically. I was just wondering what your opinions are on this.

While the Prelude of that era may not have Tein supporting our aftermarket or any other big reputable companies for that matter, these cars are doing amazingly well in autocross events across the country. I believe the stock 4WS models were beating out the same era Corvettes (C4s?) on the slalom. I'm really curious if what I've heard over on the Prelude forums is anywhere close to true? Can these cars even be closely compared handling wise?

I drove a Prelude years ago as my daily driver. I loved it. No comparison to the NSX though. The difference is beyond words. You feel like you're going from a really well handling compact car to an unbelievable exotic dream car.

SugrueNSX said:
I agree with everything you are saying.I should have probably couched it in a different way.
I do not need or expect sympathy but I do find it a little surprising that if as you say the point is so obvious so few people get it.

Regards,

Patrick

Dude...YOU don't get it!

Seriously...you really need to learn how to drive! I think you are just scared of going fast. The NSX does allow you to take it to the limit very easily, but it does take some balls to actually enjoy it! I have been on some runs that make my 125cc Shifter Kart feel like a toy! The NSX has soo much grip...in the right hands...it can absolutely scare the crap out of you. Take it to the point where you have to push as hard as you can on the dead pedal...the little ffot rest to the left of the clutch...to keep you in the seat.

I hear there a are quite a few places that offer advanced driving...maybe you should check them out?

Back