• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX WestFest Caravan to Vegas ?????

It's less than 3 weeks away and no one has mentioned a caravan for Thursday "TO" Vegas.........(?). :confused: (other than I just did)

I'll be rolling up from Coachella Valley. Last year wasn't the meeting spot the McDonald's up near Hespiria?

Robert is setting one up. Check on F**kbook, that place where your personal date gets shared.:wink:

I'll be rolling up from Coachella Valley. Last year wasn't the meeting spot the McDonald's up near Hespiria?

The plans for last year's caravan seemed to work well so I kinda sorta thunked we would end up doing the same this year. I looked for last year's post but I'm too inept and couldn't find it. I'll look for Robert's post on BookFace and risk having all my inconsequential data being sucked out.............. "IF" nothing gets posted I'll look for you at McYuckers. alan

Care to educate a newb?

I have to go to Vegas for a convention, and it just so happens to be the same dates as WestFest. Sounds like a great excuse to drive the NSX instead of be cattle on Southwest.

But not sure what it's all about. Please educate me.

What time is the C&C at SpeedVegas?

Yeah, I already read that. I was hoping for some insight from people who have been before on what exactly goes on.Seems like it's geared more towards Gen 1 owners.I'm there for work, so most likely won't have time to do any of the NSX events anyway.I was wondering if the C&C event starts really early as Vegas nightlife isn't exactly conducive to early morning events.

Yeah, I already read that. I was hoping for some insight from people who have been before on what exactly goes on.Seems like it's geared more towards Gen 1 owners.I'm there for work, so most likely won't have time to do any of the NSX events anyway.I was wondering if the C&C event starts really early as Vegas nightlife isn't exactly conducive to early morning events.

It geared towards all NSX owners, Gen 1 & Gen 2. C&C will start at 7:00am and we'll be gone by 9:00.

Back