• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

I see many nsx in the bay area [ clearlake & surrounding area ] are any on line ! I have a 96' red nsx-t with 17"/18",CT lowering springs,daliracing exhaust & fender intake in Friendswood.

If it was around 8:15 - 8:30, it was me heading to cars and coffee at Uptown Park but I was heading east on 290 into the Galleria.

Saw a red NA1 heading east on Westheimer around 7:15pm near Kirkwood yesterday. Had a type r wing.

Hey, that was me again. Tonight was a really nice night for a cruise and I honestly didn't think I was going all that fast exiting I-10 at 610. This car may be deceptively fast. I did open her up a little on I-10, but that was way back at the beltway.

Just tonight I saw a red NSX (I think with black wheels) on Westheimer and Voss/Hillcroft. They turned south on Hillcroft, and I kept going. I waved, but I don't think I was seen.

I also saw a guy in a Lancer with a big wing and double exhausts hit a curb because he didn't have his lights on. Ouch. He kept on like nothing happened.

Hey, that was me again. Tonight was a really nice night for a cruise and I honestly didn't think I was going all that fast exiting I-10 at 610. This car may be deceptively fast. I did open her up a little on I-10, but that was way back at the beltway.

Just tonight I saw a red NSX (I think with black wheels) on Westheimer and Voss/Hillcroft. They turned south on Hillcroft, and I kept going. I waved, but I don't think I was seen.

I also saw a guy in a Lancer with a big wing and double exhausts hit a curb because he didn't have his lights on. Ouch. He kept on like nothing happened.

yea that was me lol

Saw a green one with red calipers and aftermarket gunmetal colored 6-spoke wheels at Clear Lake City Blvd and I-45 at the feeder. I was in my friend's civic right next to it at the light, but the owner was on his cell phone and it was like 3am so I decided not to bother him.

Saw a yellow one yesterday, 97-00 with stock wheels and aftermarket exhaust tips, DTM style. Parked in the heights area at a little chinese place.

3 NSXs parked together on washington and saywer around midnight??

Who went for a get together and didn't invite the others?

that was us 4 sure....

we did put out the invite!!!!
yall just missed out!!!
Dont forget Annies 350Z....she may get pissed

Who was in the red 02+ NSX driving west on the Westpark Tollway with me yesterday (Tuesday, 10/5)?? Got a thumbs up from a guy in a BMW who saw the two of us weaving in and out of traffic together. Two NSX's on the tollway must be a rare sight....

Back