• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

I saw one last night on Channel 2 news. It was hidden camera video of illegal street racing on (I think) part of Westheimer. It was dark and you couldn’t tell the color, but the stance, rear lights, and especially exhaust note was unmistakable.
I wonder who it was. I also wonder how the NSX typically fares these days.
(Not that I condone it! Naughty naughty!)

What color was it?

What color was it?

Impossible (for me) to tell. It was night footage. BUT the car had the distinctive sound you get from one of the louder aftermarket exhausts. Think Jeff's car for comparison purposes. In the video, the car was decelerating at the end of his run, still in hi revs, and the driver was on the brakes.
Also on the scene were lots of other racers in such things as modified 92-95 Civics, etc.
I wonder how they get the word out?

Houston-Imports?

Frankly, I can't stand people racing on Westheimer! I live down that way and it's made driving home an annoyance during late nights with the NSX. :mad:

Now when I'm driving down that stretch of road in the NSX, people can see my car and assume I'm a racer. Great. :rolleyes:

Houston-Imports?

Frankly, I can't stand people racing on Westheimer! I live down that way and it's made driving home an annoyance during late nights with the NSX. :mad:

Now when I'm driving down that stretch of road in the NSX, people can see my car and assume I'm a racer. Great. :rolleyes:

I always thought that you were a racer! Aren't you? Just kidding Z!

I always thought that you were a racer! Aren't you? Just kidding Z!

you got it wrong Gman, not racer...but ricer!!! :tongue:

Didn't know you 2 were comedians??? :smile: When and where is the next stand up act? I'll make sure I'm there to heckle you knuckleheads. Why I outta! :biggrin:

Today, about 10:30am, feeder of Toll Road at Jersey Village. Did a U-turn at Phillippine.
It was silver (not Sebring), black wheels, chrome lips.
Man it was good to see one on the road. I really need to dig mine out of storage.:biggrin:

Wow... we have lots of NSXs in Houston.

Many I haven't seen before.

Black on black 95+ targa top off... San Felipe/Chimney Rock Wednesday 4/07/10

Red... black roof... comptech plate frame... chrome factory wheels... chinatown... 4/09/10

i dont see many. saw one on 59 feeder b/w bellaire and hillcroft couple of weeks ago, on the weekend.

Black NSX, NA1 perhaps?
Going south on Bingle
Around 5:40pm or so.
Looked to be driven by an older gentleman that was too tall for the car.:biggrin:

Today, about 10:30am, feeder of Toll Road at Jersey Village. Did a U-turn at Phillippine.
It was silver (not Sebring), black wheels, chrome lips.
Man it was good to see one on the road. I really need to dig mine out of storage.:biggrin:

Yeah that was me (DC), I was going to church that morning which is the only time I usually drive it...haven't driven it since that day. Thanks for showing love.

Yeah that was me (DC), I was going to church that morning which is the only time I usually drive it...haven't driven it since that day. Thanks for showing love.

DC, you NEVER drive that car...you should let him go. With our H-town weather, your NSX should never stay stuck in the garage! ;)

Silverstone 02+ parked in front of El Tiempo on Washington around 7pm or so.

I got to admit, I was looking at the NSX more than the R8 parked next to it!
:cool:

black with 97 wheels on it but was early like 91 had the old pipes on it. 249 and greens road. followed it a bit cause i wanted to see what mine looks like when i drive it lol I have the same setup. hispanic bald late 30s i would guess. I was not in my nsx at the time.

Red, flip ups with Volk GT-C wheels parked on Dairy Ashford near I-10 around 1:30pm.

Sixth floor of Chase Center garage downtown, 8:20 this morning. First generation, young Asian guy driving it. Sorry I held you up by pulling into my spot!

Yeah you are probaly right "G-MAN" however I think the reason I don't is because if I do I would probaly get bored with it and then it would no longer be fun to drive. Yo we still need to get together let me know when.

Back