• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

i didnt spot this but found another widebody in texas.:eek:
picture was posted in another forum. anyone know who nsx belongs too???

16c5g5h.jpg

Saw a black NA1 (looked to be completely stock) heading west on the feeder of I-10 towards HWY 6 this morning at 8:15. Older, gray haired gentleman with a beard.

That was me. Alison and I have moved back to town.

Ara

Ara,

Great looking NSX. I was going to the post office on Yale Street and when I came back you were gone.

Welcome back to town! Hope to meet you at one of the future get togethers or see you around again.

Regards,
- Zishan

Saw Red NSX going towards Beltway on 59 southbound YESTERDAY.

It was not Omar nor Rahim.

:biggrin:

I've also seen Jeff's loud a*s down highway near Bellaire MULTIPLE TIMES!

Last edited:
Ara,

Great looking NSX. I was going to the post office on Yale Street and when I came back you were gone.

Welcome back to town! Hope to meet you at one of the future get togethers or see you around again.

Regards,
- Zishan

Thanks. Same here, looking forward to it. Car is at the dealer getting a new cat and O2 sensor (free, thanks Acura TSB!). Any folks who are tracking their NSXs these days?

Ara

As for tracking/track days, the people to talk to are Matt, Scott, Teddy, and Warren. I think Teddy and Warren also instruct, but don't post here often.

Thanks. Same here, looking forward to it. Car is at the dealer getting a new cat and O2 sensor (free, thanks Acura TSB!). Any folks who are tracking their NSXs these days?

Ara

I'm registered for the Nov 7-8 event at TWS with Drivers Edge. I plan to also be out there at the end of November with PDS (TWS' driving school).

There's a yellow NSX (pre-02 i believe), that i always see around 7:50 -8am or so going north on washington and turning east ontop I-10.
Anyone here? :smile:

Us again:smile:. We take our kid up to his school up on N. Post Oak via Washington / Old Katy. We live right by Memorial Park...

Hallo there! I'm right off of Washington, behind the new Benjis.
If you see a guy in a 08 highlander wave at you, thats me!
Drive slow so I can oogle at your nsx! :tongue:

We're walking distance to each other.... The days you don't see the NSX be on the lookout for a white Audi wagon that doesn't sound quite normal. :wink:

Man I drove mine all over the place early this week and no 1 spotted me. :frown:

Im gonna go park this mofo like at the corner of Westheimer somewhere.I will have it for like another month before it goes to Cali.Then I can start looking for a targa.

Spotted you this morning, Alleykat. 10:30am, feeder of BW8 turnining N on 249. Lookin' good! You blew right by me in my stealt mobile (Ho-hum Accord).

Hey -- you might want to check the left side of that exhaust. It's loose and a little bouncy.:smile:

Spotted you this morning, Alleykat. 10:30am, feeder of BW8 turnining N on 249. Lookin' good! You blew right by me in my stealt mobile (Ho-hum Accord).

Hey -- you might want to check the left side of that exhaust. It's loose and a little bouncy.:smile:
Oh that wasn't me,my mechanic friend has the car right now.And yes the exhaust is wobbly.Waiting on some new rubber hangers.Dam so technically I still haven't gotten spotted. :frown:

I spotted a blue 02+ NSX this Saturday Nov.14th , parked at a Starbucks on Westheimer.Dont remember the cross street.I was on my Honda Ruckus.lol.This was in the evening time.

I spotted a blue 02+ NSX this Saturday Nov.14th , parked at a Starbucks on Westheimer.Dont remember the cross street.I was on my Honda Ruckus.lol.This was in the evening time.

hey alleykat, that was me, while i was in the parking lot i spotted a red nsx

I saw a red NA1 Coupe being pulled over last night (10:30pm) while turning left at the light to get onto Clear Lake City Blvd from Hwy. 3... Marty was that you? It had chrome or polished aftermarket wheels on it. What did you get pulled over for, I saw the cop waiting behind you for the left arrow to turn green and then all of a sudden put his lights on mid-turn. Guess it wasn't speeding... Anyways, hope you got off with a warning!

I saw one last night on Channel 2 news. It was hidden camera video of illegal street racing on (I think) part of Westheimer. It was dark and you couldn’t tell the color, but the stance, rear lights, and especially exhaust note was unmistakable.
I wonder who it was. I also wonder how the NSX typically fares these days.
(Not that I condone it! Naughty naughty!)

Back