• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

I saw a very clean silver NA1 today near Hillcroft and Westpark. Looked like it could have been a guy from India or Pakistan driving it. His car was in excellent shape, waxed and polished, and was in stock trim: wheels and exhaust all OEM.

Gave him a thumbs-up but I don't think he saw me.

59 n belaire on larkwood street red black top plate said something like no.375

I've seen #375 around. In fact, I parked next to him in the Galleria parking garage a couple months ago. NA1 with an '02 front end conversion. Good looking car.

Black NSX with pop-up headlights and late model stock wheels. Parked at Goodson Honda (I-45 & FM 1960) for 10-15 minutes. Gentleman with a red shirt and (slightly) spiked hair. Saturday July 17th....anyone here?

Black NSX with pop-up headlights and late model stock wheels. Parked at Goodson Honda (I-45 & FM 1960) for 10-15 minutes. Gentleman with a red shirt and (slightly) spiked hair. Saturday July 17th....anyone here?

Woo! Finally someone saw me lol several people kept telling that someone who works there also had an nsx. Could that be you?

Yeah you are probaly right "G-MAN" however I think the reason I don't is because if I do I would probaly get bored with it and then it would no longer be fun to drive. Yo we still need to get together let me know when.

Man yall dont get together with out me!! lol been tryin to get you guys to come out to so some meets. we need to hook up for something.

Yes for some reason even tho my engine says Honda they didn't have any parts for it lol no I was pickin up a part for a friend. Some one pointed you out as I was getting in my car. He claimed to be your friend and asked me if I wanted to sell my nsx. Do you get that alot? People are always asking me that

I spotted a red flip-up heading west on I-10 near the Fry road exit around lunch time last Friday (8/13) with aftermarket wheels.

Yes, Scott's got No. 375.

Monday, I saw a RED 02+ NSX on Hwy 6 between Beechnut and Bissonet traveling South and then a few minutes later, traveling back North bound in the rain.

Car looked great stock. Windows were tinted, all I could see was the driver was wearing a baseball cap.

saw a white one with ww front lip, rear spoiler and ssr rims at Home depot in Katy's Fry rd.

Tommy!!!! How the heck are you man?? I miss the old Stormrider!!! haha :smile:

That white one is actually Slyder (Dennis)...he lives in the Katy/Richmond area.

WooHoo, stormrider...that was me all right!! It's good to see that someone saw me as my NSX is my daily driver and hardly anyone (besides Z and Jeff) have seen me out and about even though I go everywhere in it. Sorry I couldn't make last weekend's meet but I'm looking forward to the next one.

Z, some day I'd still like to get some help installing my new rear valence. I tried to do it myself and you're right, there's more to it then meets the eye....LOL!!

Dennis

Z, some day I'd still like to get some help installing my new rear valence. I tried to do it myself and you're right, there's more to it then meets the eye....LOL!!

Dennis

Dennis, I've been wrenching on the NSX at night lately, as it's entirely too hot during any part of the day. One of these evenings...lets set it up and knock it out. It's not too bad... :smile:

Dennis, I've been wrenching on the NSX at night lately, as it's entirely too hot during any part of the day. One of these evenings...lets set it up and knock it out. It's not too bad... :smile:

Invite me I have a turn knocking it out lol I might have to do mine someday

Hey Z,

Any time next week good for you? The week after I'll be in Hilton Head and the following week I have knee replacement surgery so I won't be wrenching for a while after that....LOL!!

black na1 97 wheels saturday 10-2 2pm w. grey turned into cafe express. Asian late 30s male not skinny. listing to radio.

Also earlier that day. uptown park area red na1 top down, black na2, black na1 lowered, red na1 looks like 6 point hre rims but had acura symbol in the middle going to assume there factory rims because it had the acura symbol, orange na2.

Yes, Scott's got No. 375.

Monday, I saw a RED 02+ NSX on Hwy 6 between Beechnut and Bissonet traveling South and then a few minutes later, traveling back North bound in the rain.

Car looked great stock. Windows were tinted, all I could see was the driver was wearing a baseball cap.

Saw this car again at Hwy 6 and Beechnut. 02+ Red on Tan.

I was in the white GS430 with the white NSXCA sticker on my back window. :wink: You were right behind me at the light.

Saw a black (flip up headlights/16/17 OEM wheels) NSX last night (Thursday 10/7/10) at I-10 and Hwy 6, making a u-turn under I-10. Didn't get a good look, but sure made me miss mine as I saw your taillights.... :redface:

DSC00344.jpg

Back