• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2012 F1 Thread...

I was so happy for Japan and kobayashi ,but friggen speed cuts away from his podium speech in Japanese.....because its not english:mad: I wanted to see that emotion,but noooooooooo not speed, show some more commercials:rolleyes:

I was so happy for Japan and kobayashi ,but friggen speed cuts away from his podium speech in Japanese.....because its not english:mad: I wanted to see that emotion,but noooooooooo not speed, show some more commercials:rolleyes:

I have given up watching the races on Speed a while ago. I rather go out partying now, get some sleep, download the BBC/SKY broadcast and watch it at my own leisure.

My wife and I were yelling at the tv for the same reason. So dumb.

On formula1.com it describes RB's double DRS that does not require an air tube to run the length of the car. It is so simple that most teams should have copied that by next race.

Look at the replay of Hamilton leaving the pits, and finds himself just barely ahead of Kimi. The BBC commentators wound this video clip back and forth, and found Kimi gave the steering a quick left twitch to avoid touching Hamilton's car, and then both cars continued on racing through the next corner, where Hamilton finally came out ahead.

Now that's the level of skill needed to drive in F1, and that's why Kimi deserves recognition as one of the all time best F1 drivers.

If it was Schumacher instead of Kimi, both cars would have ended the race in the next five seconds by crashing.

In my dreams, I saw Button chased down by Vettel and Alonso during the final stint and still, Button wins the Korean GP. Alonso comes second, so once more he is atop the WDC points chart.

Attachments

• F1 Racing Senna.jpg
    F1 Racing Senna.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Lets go racing in Korea. Its a 2 man race between the 2 best drivers. RB has had the advantage the last few races, hopefully Ferarri will have some improvements to keep things focussed on the races.
I can live w/out the drama queens and wankers. At least Weber and Massa realize they are a notch below their team mates.
can xwe get some rain?
miner

Looking forward to a DNF by Vettel and Hamilton! :D

The winning-est faces in F1 at the present time:

y-newe-webb-vett-alon-kore-2012-886x590.jpg

But then, the car he designed for Williams killed Ayrton Senna due to a mechanical failure at the wrong time and the wrong place. I sure hope Vettel won't end up like that in a year or less.

I do hope his car has mechanical failures though. I don't want him to get another WDC. Since JB is realistically out of the running, here's my preference for WDC.

Kimi Raikkonen
Mark Webber
Fernando Alonso

Please ... Bernie ... don't put this silly boy on display again next year!

He was just going thru the motions waving that flag, no enthusiasm at all. :redface:

After JB was out the race, I really didn't care to pay attention. Boring race & even more boring track. Here's to Vettel winning a 3rd WDC & Alonso crying like a little baby.

After JB was out the race, I really didn't care to pay attention. Boring race & even more boring track. Here's to Vettel winning a 3rd WDC & Alonso crying like a little baby.

Pretty much how I felt too after JB was out, and I saw Perez falling back. I don't know why they didn't bring him in sooner as he kept losing positions. Probably the most boring race I have seen all year. Here's to a 3rd WDC for Alonso or Raikkonen's 2nd, or even Webber's first!

Pretty much how I felt too after JB was out, and I saw Perez falling back. I don't know why they didn't bring him in sooner as he kept losing positions. Probably the most boring race I have seen all year. Here's to a 3rd WDC for Alonso or Raikkonen's 2nd, or even Webber's first!

^^Agree

For Myhui : wasn't fault of Newie for Ayrton's death it was mechanical problem.

Back