• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2012 F1 Thread...

Fundamentals of Aerodynamics : John D. Anderson

Mcgraw Hill Higher Education; International student 5th revised edition (2011)

51hIQa%2BSMYL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Again this guy Seb my man Fernando bites but without a better car....

Did you notice that sparks under Seb's car with DRS open on end of race?
Must be some hidden trick(wich has come to light) by mr.Adrian!

unreal
RB should should stand for BS
this team keeps comming up with new way
s of cheeting
i do not understand why FIA will not come down on them
its distroying the sport ..

JB mentioned how quickly his soft tires wore off, while Lewis Hamilton managed to make his last 32 laps.

For JB, this was a fatal combination of inferior engineering by McLaren and a track unsuited to his driving style.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2012/10/28/2012-indian-grand-prix-tyre-strategies-pit-stops/
Sebastian Vettel Soft (33) Hard (27)
Mark Webber Soft (30) Hard (30)
Lewis Hamilton Soft (32) Hard (28)
Jenson Button Soft (25) Hard (35)
Fernando Alonso Soft (29) Hard (31)

unreal
RB should should stand for BS
this team keeps comming up with new way
s of cheeting
i do not understand why FIA will not come down on them
its distroying the sport ..

You're kidding right? F1 has always been about better ways of inventing mouse traps, especially if you can twist the rules to your advantage doing it. If the FIA find out, and don't like it, they will come down on any team [except Ferrari of course] like a ton of bricks :D

Where is Ted? He's been MIA for a while. Indian GP was interesting but damn those RedBulls are fast.

So was Alonso's Ferrari, they just need to qualify better. The McLaren's were having issues with the soft tire, but once the hard tires went on, they were on fire, especially Jenson Button. JB took fastest lap from Vettel.

An interesting and exciting race. RB is still faster than Ferrari, but at least Alonso scored more points this race and there is still hope for the championship. And in Vettel's words he didn't "f" it up.
Let's see the new track in Austin and go racing.
Miner

Last edited:
Very good race. Sebastian Vettel was amazing although i can't believe the new soft tires didn't help restarting in 4th. What about the two cars playing leap frog?

Mike

Good race interesting till end.Sorry for Lawis, McLaren looked fast.
Seb was fast with little help of safety car and Alonso showed again how great driver is.
Can't wait US GP.

Go Fernando!

I feel really sad about the fuel pump failure on Hamilton's car.

He is trying his mightiest to out shine Button. He just couldn't finish the job and appear on the podium.

Maybe I'll start cheering the red team from now on. Alonso truly is an excellent driver.

I feel really sad about the fuel pump failure on Hamilton's car.

He is trying his mightiest to out shine Button. He just couldn't finish the job and appear on the podium.

Maybe I'll start cheering the red team from now on. Alonso truly is an excellent driver.

He'll never outshine Button, no matter how good he is. :)

I'm so glad that Kimi was able to win a race this season. After being consistent and coming so ever close in Hungary, it's time he gets one. He's doing very well to be at least third in the championship on his comeback year. He's been my favorite F1 driver. I was getting a chuckle when he was telling his team to leave him alone and that he knows what he's doing. Classic Kimi response.

Back