• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Unofficial" Picture Thread: NSXPO 2010

This shot was taken just seconds before Vega$NSX broke his shiftknob in half while shifting to 2nd with his massive guns. lol

730af8adbcac09087ba9bd6df3da2fb3_large.jpg

HAHAHA! How did you get that wide angle lens to accentuate just the right parts!?! :biggrin::tongue:

Great photos, thanks for sharing guys!

Here are a few of mine that haven't been posted yet. I'm sorry if I butchered anyone's name or misidentified anyone. This is my third NSXPO, and it was extremely enjoyable! Hope to see y'all soon.

Makino Sushi & Seafood Buffet
IMG_3991.JPG

Dessert @ Makino
IMG_3995.JPG

Vega$ NSX, NsxMas, lowellhigh79, and yours truly
IMG_4138.JPG

akira3D & Valerie
IMG_4171.JPG

NsxMas, Lud & Emily
IMG_4172.JPG

Sushi Kaya
IMG_4175.JPG

FuryNSX & POWERED by HONDA
IMG_4180.JPG

Nigiri sushi
IMG_4182.JPG

"Dynamite Roll"
IMG_4183.JPG

"911 Roll"
IMG_4186.JPG

silverNEEK
IMG_4244.JPG

IMG_4344.JPG

NsxMas & NSXrunner
IMG_4346.JPG

PHOEN$X
IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

akira3D & NsxMas
IMG_4400.JPG

Vex & Kirsten
IMG_4417.JPG

Photo with martin
IMG_4453.JPG

IMG_44581.JPG

IMG_4463.JPG

StevieRay (Ray & Kem)
IMG_4549.JPG

ediddynsx
IMG_4551.JPG

Leaving Las Vegas
IMG_4583.JPG

The AZ gang
IMG_4612.JPG

Last edited:
This thread "PWNS" us all ... it's so awesome makes me sick LOL...

seriously, congrats guys, also, is good to see some faces on people's names!

two thumbs up!

NEXT YEAR I AM IN!

thanks for the name face recognition esp Martin...

You guys are killing me. Looks like so much fun. Hello to all the fellow Michigan Primers who are in attendance! Way to represent!
Ryan, we missed you..............but represent we did!

Here's one of Tim & Liz at a scenic overlook :cool:
Brian

Attachments

• Tim & Liz with their steeds.jpg
    Tim & Liz with their steeds.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 160
Man, looking at these pics makes more love this community.

Very cool to put faces to names.

Thanks for posting the pics, this thread rocks! :cool:

Haha, thanks guys. That was me, Jarrod. It was Halloween morning and I couldn't wait to put it on!

jarrod, you are awesome man! i wanna get a deadmau5 costume!:cool:

I want one just to wear around anywhere! Loving that.

RYU - A couple of us were at Haze in Aria on Saturday night. We saw a couple dressed as Chung Lee and Ryu.......was it you?
lol, no that wasn't me. Funny that my initials are RYU and SFII is the best arcade game of all time!

Keep the pictures coming!!! NSXPO 2010 looks awesome!

Look at what 3+ hours of collective hard work resulted in! Yeah, yeah!!! :biggrin:

:wink:

Thank you! Been waiting to see that and steal it. :smile:

:confused:Wait a minute. It was NSX not NXS. :confused: My car was in the S in the center. What kind of photoshop is this?

Last edited:
lol ,the most epic fail of all...they misspelled nsx :eek::eek::eek: and while I'm at it..what ever happened to the "white" nsx owner..everyone is Asian.or something:tongue:

a scenic overlook :cool:
Brian
Nice! Looks like we weren't the only group to make it up there. :smile:
:confused:Wait a minute. It was NSX not NXS. :confused: My car was in the S in the center. What kind of photoshop is this?
LOL, I wonder how many people missed that. :biggrin:
..what ever happened to the "white" nsx owner..everyone is Asian.or something:tongue:
That reminds me of the NSXPO banquet joke about "elderly and asian drivers". *<i>groan</i>* :biggrin:

Last edited:
AWESOME!!! Man, why did I have to be IN Arizona at the time?

Were some of those earlier pics from what is known as "The Loneliest Road in America?" Kind of reminds me of the Top Gear episode where they come to San Fransisco.

Chris

OH CRAP!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Emergency meeting!! We need everyone back to the hotel parking lot ASAP to fix that. Does everyone remeber their places??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No, that was just a teaser pic, hence it's really small, misspelled and poor quality. Basically it was a goof on all those that could not make NSXPO and see it person.

The official release will be poster sized, super detailed (you'll be able to make out your car), and completely polished (no stupid shadows!) :biggrin: It's going to look AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
OH CRAP!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Emergency meeting!! We need everyone back to the hotel parking lot ASAP to fix that. Does everyone remeber their places??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No, that was just a teaser pic, hence it's really small, misspelled and poor quality. Basically it was a goof on all those that could not make NSXPO and see it person.

The official release will be poster sized, super detailed (you'll be able to make out your car), and completely polished (no stupid shadows!) :biggrin: It's going to look AWESOME!!!

:mad: :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

I can't wait for the real one.

we need more epic fail posters of this..like RSX...GNX...:biggrin:

Back