• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Unofficial" Picture Thread: NSXPO 2010

Look at what 3+ hours of collective hard work resulted in! Yeah, yeah!!! :biggrin:

NXS.jpg

:wink:

Is this some kind of joke?:eek:

Here are a few of mine from Wednesday, Nov 27th. We had a caravan of 15 NSXs from Los Angeles and Orange County, Southern California. We meet at McDonalds at 11am and just had another 3 hours to get to the South Point.

IMG_3129CooksCorner.jpg

^Started off by meeting Gil at 9:30am, and drove together to McDonald's to meet up with the rest of the group at 11am.

IMG_3143McDonalds.jpg

^McDonald's at Cajon Junction, where I-15 and highway 138 meet.

IMG_3144McDonalds.jpg

IMG_3142McDonalds.jpg

IMG_3141McDonalds.jpg

IMG_3139McDonalds.jpg

IMG_3146McDonalds.jpg

IMG_3154toVegas.jpg

IMG_3208Caravan.jpg

IMG_3210Caravan.jpg

IMG_3220Akira.jpg

IMG_3223Akira.jpg

IMG_3225caravan.jpg

NXS.jpg

Is this some kind of joke?:eek:

I almost crapped my pants. :eek: Whew! You guys are too much. :rolleyes:

Awesome, awesome pics and post! We have some real talent in the NXS community.

Last edited:
Those blue NSXs are stunning. I think #22 is Conrad's if I'm not mistaken.

Really enjoying everyone's photos so far. Thanks for sharing.

NXS.jpg

Please tell me someone photo shopped this picture :eek:

LOL.....why is this fooling people? Cmon something this stupid couldn't happen. We are NSX owners.

Not to mention its already been stated in this thread that its a joke.

And the photo is obviously photo shopped. Cars in the sun have shadows and cars in the shadow have sun on them.......and some of the cars in the S seem to be almost invisible.

LOL.....why is this fooling people? Cmon something this stupid couldn't happen. We are NSX owners.

Not to mention its already been stated in this thread that its a joke.

And the photo is obviously photo shopped. Cars in the sun have shadows and cars in the shadow have sun on them.......and some of the cars in the S seem to be almost invisible.

No, I was there, I have proof. We were trying to do INXS.

Those blue NSXs are stunning. I think #22 is Conrad's if I'm not mistaken...

Here are some more blues for you...
IMG_3250MonteCarlo_LBBP.jpg

^Monte Carlo and Long Beach Blue Pearl.

IMG_3369Mine101030.jpg

^My LBBP at Red Rock Canyon.

IMG_3359Mine101030.jpg

^My LBBP at Red Rock Canyon.

Randy et al,

You make any photos I took.... well ... insignificant- JFA!

Imola orange was there, in mind but not in aluminum. THX all! :biggrin:

Fixed. Sorry Ed! I wish we could've had name tags with our Prime names on them. :smile:

I think the best thing for name tags is screen names, real name and your avatar. I made some for an S2ki Vintage (old farts) meet I went to. We all know each other by our avatar images so that's what we connect with.

Fixed. Sorry Ed! I wish we could've had name tags with our Prime names on them. :smile:

I think the best thing for name tags is screen names, real name and your avatar. I made some for an S2ki Vintage (old farts) meet I went to. We all know each other by our avatar images so that's what we connect with.

If I could have changed only ONE thing about NSXPO this would have been it. I don't know most people by their actual names. I only know them by their Prime names. Without the Prime name it was impossible for me to put a face to the online personalities.

Hey Roger! I don't think we got a chance to meet and shake hands. Weren't you at Spring Mountain? I think I was the only one running stock 15/16 wheels and tires. Would have been nice to have company. I managed to just about use up a new set of Falken Azenis during those two glorious days at the track. What a nice layout and great fun.

PS. I had my home made number "91" ready to put on my car but used the mandatory numbers they provided instead.
PPS. Funny post! Love it!

Steve

Last edited:
Hey Roger! I don't think we got a chance to meet and shake hands. Weren't you at Spring Mountain? I think I was the only one running stock 15/16 wheels and tires. Would have been nice to have company. I managed to just about use up a new set of Falken Azenis during those two glorious days at the track. What a nice layout and great fun.

PS. I had my home made number "91" ready to put on my car but used the mandatory numbers they provided instead.
PPS. Funny post! Love it!

Steve

Yes I saw you out on the track but never got a chance to say hello.

Back