• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Unofficial" Picture Thread: NSXPO 2010

Randy et al,

You make any photos I took.... well ... insignificant- JFA!

Imola orange was there, in mind but not in aluminum. THX all! :biggrin:
Hi Neal,

It was great meeting you at the banquet. Your words were extremely inspirational to me, and I want to thank you again for the very kinds words you said.

Thanks!
-Randy

OH CRAP!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Emergency meeting!! We need everyone back to the hotel parking lot ASAP to fix that. Does everyone remeber their places??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No, that was just a teaser pic, hence it's really small, misspelled and poor quality. Basically it was a goof on all those that could not make NSXPO and see it person.

The official release will be poster sized, super detailed (you'll be able to make out your car), and completely polished (no stupid shadows!) :biggrin: It's going to look AWESOME!!!

Ha ha you comedian, great work!
Mr. Duck

The biggest *almost* epic fail ever!

We originally planned to put this picture up during the banquet, under the guise of "please help us identify you if you are on this portion of the X". Unfortunately, the teaser, which was shown before this, had it spelled correctly, so we bagged it. Just another fun thing we came up with!

Regards,

Danny

Fixed. Sorry Ed! I wish we could've had name tags with our Prime names on them. :smile:

All good man. No harm no foul. In all honesty I SUCK at remembering names. Plus I don't get out to NSX events very often. So it's cool. I just thought it was funny hehe. :tongue::smile:

Wow! You are a true talent, Jordan. Glad you are part of the NSX group.

Thank you so much that really means a lot! I should have the complete sets done sometime next week.

And typical of Vega$NSX to post the NXS picture. I have to admit as a photographer who photoshops a lot and knowing the headache that went into coordinating all the cars I thought the picture was absolutely hilarious :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0YAcoDkj_dI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0YAcoDkj_dI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LasVegasNSXpo001.jpg

Milage/stats for the trip down to Las Vegas from Winnipeg.
LasVegasNSXpo402.jpg

Red Rock Canyon.
LasVegasNSXpo388.jpg

Red Rock Canyon.
LasVegasNSXpo370.jpg

Lee Canyon Ski Resort.
LasVegasNSXpo353.jpg

NSX aerial photoshoot.
LasVegasNSXpo177.jpg

Triple Purple Threat.
LasVegasNSXpo015.jpg

Look who I found!
LasVegasNSXpo013.jpg

Me at the end of the trip. Las Vegas strikes again.
LasVegasNSXpo004.jpg

Taking the NSX to see the Pawn Stars.

I have 420 photos uploaded to Photobucket if you want to see more of my trip to NSXpo 2010 in Las Vegas. I took a picture of every car as it drove into the parking lot for the NSX aerial photo shoot. Plus a bunch at the show and shine at Findlay Acura.
http://s295.photobucket.com/home/DeVinci13/index

IMG_3242.jpg

Aren't you having too much fun when Mr. Purple is not watching, May?:tongue:
Steve

The one I just love to see is Doreen, the blonde. She's awesome! Always happy!

And that's a great photo. There's Robert, walking away, after he gave those ladies a great ride, all at the same time. :biggrin:

More pics from Day 2 @ Findlay Acura....

IMG_0761.jpg

Found someone who still uses the OEM "cupholder". :wink:

IMG_0776.jpg

excellon, silverNEEK, and Vega$ NSX

IMG_0780.jpg

Joe introduces himself to Team Six!!! Go Team Six!!!

IMG_0842.jpg

NSXclear's car

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

8cfe2d28-f6a6-f6d6.jpg

Here's what it looks like when you drive 13 hours across the desert and strait onto the dyno for 3 pulls. Again, thanks to Cody @ LoveFab for his insane efforts to get my car to NSXPO on time, despite his truck losing its clutch in Colorado.

8cfe2d28-f8ca-f96b.jpg
8cfe2d28-f8e1-4361.jpg

To give you an idea of what Cody finds fun. The guy is an absolute nut job. It took us over 2 hours getting the cars situated and strapped down before heading home. They are all less than 6" apart here!

8cfe2d28-f8ca-f96b.jpg
8cfe2d28-f8e1-4361.jpg

To give you an idea of what Cody finds fun. The guy is an absolute nut job. It took us over 2 hours getting the cars situated and strapped down before heading home. They are all less than 6" apart here!

AMAAAZZING!! haha...love this shot!:cool::cool:

More pics during setup of the aerial "NSX" shot....

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

LV NSXPO crew starts early to layout the "NSX". Little did they know that they'd be at this for over 2 hours.

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Not his car, but he certainly loves 2nd gear.

IMG_1217.jpg

Crossing the "X".

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

More shots, including some cars, HERE.

Here are some photos I took. Even if I left my baby back here in FL, I still had a lot of fun!

NSXPO2010LV-1.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-2.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-3.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-4.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-5.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-6.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-7.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-8.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-9.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-11.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-12.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-13.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-14.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-17.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-18.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-19.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-20.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-21.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-22.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-23.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-24.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-25.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-26.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-27.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-28.jpg

NSXPO2010LV-16.jpg

More pics from the Mt. Charleston drive...

Crazy food line....

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

Team Six...

IMG_1659_wide.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

Something about this car, it just seems to take such great pics....

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

And more HERE....

Last edited:
HPDE Photos of my car by TRACKDAY.NET Did anyone else purchse photos from Mike?

PS: That's Billy Johnson in the passenger seat. He is a brave man for getting into the car with me at the wheel!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
So Mcano can you tell us if any of the help/suggestions were helpful to us in your other thread? It would be helpful for other track newbs to get your followup on the whole hpde experience.Looks like Billy was getting you to load the suspension pretty good:cool:

The one I just love to see is Doreen, the blonde. She's awesome! Always happy!

And that's a great photo. There's Robert, walking away, after he gave those ladies a great ride, all at the same time. :biggrin:

What's more amazing is that he could get them to scream the WHOLE time:eek:

Back