• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'00-'05 AP-X NSX Resonated Test Pipes and High Flow Cats

These are currently in production if you would like to place an order.

The pictured car above is a 2001. All of the above pics are of 2000-05 cats and test pipes.

These are designed to incorporate the adapters for aftermarket exhaust - if you need to run these on stock exhaust, I can do custom versions.

I wanted to post that these will allow you to use 00-05 headers on earlier cars without any other adapters.

Wil,

Please educate me what the purpose of these pipes...... 1. Better flow and less restriction? 2. Would it pass CARB. limits that CA state require? 3. Cheaper way to replace the stock headers?

Thank you

Wil,

Please educate me what the purpose of these pipes...... 1. Better flow and less restriction? 2. Would it pass CARB. limits that CA state require? 3. Cheaper way to replace the stock headers?

Thank you

1. Yes

2. In some testing areas, the OBDII test is only a scan of the Computer, if that is the case you can pass.

3. They do not replace headers.

Just wanted to let everyone know that these 2000-2005 high flow cats and test pipes are still available and there are a couple cool features.

- They include an integrated J-pipe for the oxygen sensor "CEL fix".

- The design incorporates the exhaust adapter, allowing you to use any 91-94 style exhaust without the need to purchase anything else - this also allows installation to be simplified and decreases the number of joints int eh system, reducing weight and the possibility of leaks.

I can also supply them without the integrated adapter so you can use an exhaust designed for the 97-05.

Cats and test pipes are also available ceramic coated in silver and black for those looking for heat suppression and/or "stealth" look.

Will,

I live in Va and have to worry about emissions inspections. With that being said, which cat do you recommend? I will be using LoveFab FI-Spec Headers and hopefully a pride 2.5 inch exhaust on a custom supercharger set up pushing 8-10 psi. Also, I have not read through the entire thread, but I do not want a CEL. Va uses both the plug-in and a sniffer if that helps at all.

Thank you in advance,

Chris

Last edited:
Will,

I live in Va and have to worry about emissions inspections. With that being said, which cat do you recommend? I will be using LoveFab FI-Spec Headers and hopefully a pride 2.5 inch exhaust on a custom supercharger set up pushing 8-10 psi. Also, I have not read through the entire thread, but I do not want a CEL. Va uses both the plug-in and a sniffer if that helps at all.

Thank you in advance,

Chris

Hi Chris, the 300 cell cats have passed emissions with no issues on many NSX's. However I do not know what the headers you will be getting will require as far as shape and size of cats. If you can find out if the cats need to be custom or if you can use the OEM cats then I can help you out.

I currently have one set of test pipes ready to go, if you'd like to order these or a set of cats please PM me.

November Sale !!

AP-X high flow cats and test pipes are now on sale!

15% off for the month of November!

00-05 cats and test pipes are now in stock!

Just wanted to say that angus is great to deal with, I've had these cats on my car for years without problems.

One set ready to go! Pm me in interested.

Back