• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

04 silver w/ black, how much is it worth?

not sure were i should post this so forgive me if its the wrong location. here it goes, after i bought my 99 zanardi my father proceeded to lease a 04 silver w/ black int. from greenwich ct. He is now moving to cape cod and is not going to have access to a garage. he is considering selling the car or putting the car in storage:frown: . the car has 11k and has a comptech exhaust. what would be a price to move ? i see what they're listed at but not what they're selling for. any suggestions:confused:

I will give you 40k right now.

Dude that's rough. Silverock doesn't sell well as most people don't want that color on an exotic unless their really old and lead boring lives. Your dad is probably just bored with the color. He'll take a loss ,but if he trades "up" to LBBP he'll be much happier:biggrin:

Dude that's rough. Silverock doesn't sell well as most people don't want that color on an exotic unless their really old and lead boring lives. Your dad is probably just bored with the color. He'll take a loss ,but if he trades "up" to LBBP he'll be much happier:biggrin:

You and the silverstone guys always going at it...it seems to make my day!!:biggrin:

Zanardi43 I believe if it has been properly cared for (new rear tires, fronts probably need changed out in next 2-3 K miles) it should fetch $65 K.
My 04 Imola 6 spd now has 11,700 miles but I would not consider selling it for $65 K..... (plus they are no longer made). Storage sounds like an excellent alternative! :smile:

You have to forgive Wingzy today as he has not taken his meds. Silverstone is by far the most desired color in any NSX period. This can be scientifically proven btw. I'd also agree that $65k would be the going rate.

Don't mind WingZ... he gets his red-hearts panties up in a bunch everytime he sees a man driving a silverstone and looks down to find his balls are missing. Tell your dad to store the car. You sell cars that depreciate. Not a car that is no longer made. He will take a loss and then be back here looking for another one next year. I would NOT sell it. Just store the thing. The Cape is an awesome place for an NSX anyway during the summer. Just find a garage for the winter. And if he needs a good home theater setup let me know. :biggrin: Sorry for the shameless plug.

Don't mind WingZ... he gets his red-hearts panties up in a bunch everytime he sees a man driving a silverstone and looks down to find his balls are missing.

Why is this dude always dreaming up what he thinks my underwear looks like:confused: :confused: I never mention his "depends" I only see "ooooold" men driving silverstone. Cataracts will do that to you:frown:

Tell your dad to store the car. You sell cars that depreciate. Not a car that is no longer made. He will take a loss and then be back here looking for another one next year. I would NOT sell it. Just store the thing. The Cape is an awesome place for an NSX anyway during the summer. Just find a garage for the winter. And if he needs a good home theater setup let me know. :biggrin: Sorry for the shameless plug.

Why store a rock? People leave those things outside all the time. You can't fade an already faded color:confused: Selling home theatre systems to pay for your "habit" now?..LOL

You have to forgive Wingzy today as he has not taken his meds. Silverstone is by far the most desired color in any NSX period. This can be scientifically proven btw. I'd also agree that $65k would be the going rate.

That's backwards as it takes meds to continue to own a silverrock exotic. Whereas some people need "downers" silverstone owners just drive their car. The color brings them down and their goofy smile turns to a frown:frown:

silver = salvaged

+1 All hail the rapper:biggrin:

Once again WingZ tells it like it is.......It must be very rough to actually own an NSX in such a sad color :tongue:

Otherwise. I hope he keeps it, I am sure that he will be glad he did down the road.......Steve

Once again WingZ tells it like it is.......It must be very rough to actually own an NSX in such a sad color :tongue:

Otherwise. I hope he keeps it, I am sure that he will be glad he did down the road.......Steve

Yeah Steve, you and WingZ are a couple of spring chickens I am sure...

$65k would be a very good price for the buyer. I think a few thousand more than that would be the fair market price. $67-68k

Dude I thought you knew? LBBP is the new twenty:tongue:

Yeah Steve, you and WingZ are a couple of spring chickens I am sure...

If that's all you got (spring chickens!!!) I am also a bit pudgy and balding (more bald I guess :eek:) if that makes you feel any better about your questionable color choice I am happy I could help :tongue: Steve

If that's all you got (spring chickens!!!) I am also a bit pudgy and balding (more bald I guess :eek:) if that makes you feel any better about your questionable color choice I am happy I could help :tongue: Steve

That's all he's got Steve:frown: The rock boys are on the ropes and out of juice...tsk tsk game over LBBP victorious:biggrin:

That's all he's got Steve:frown: The rock boys are on the ropes and out of juice...tsk tsk game over LBBP victorious:biggrin:

The war has just begun!!! Bring it on Smurf mobile!

Silver and Blue are nice colors, we could argue all day which is better. But lets face it, neither have anything on yellow! :)

Silver and Blue are nice colors, we could argue all day which is better. But lets face it, neither have anything on yellow!

:biggrin:

Silver and Blue are nice colors, we could argue all day which is better. But lets face it, neither have anything on yellow!

:biggrin:

Silver and Blue are nice colors, we could argue all day which is better. But lets face it, neither have anything on yellow! :)

I hate to instigate ,but I think he got you Andy. Dang he went old school on the azz whuppin too..LOL

Don't mind WingZ... he gets his red-hearts panties up in a bunch everytime he sees a man driving a silverstone and looks down to find his balls are missing.

HAHAHA Turbo you crack me up - it seems like every thread on this board has become the battle grounds... we should start a new one devoted to BURNS

But you know, as much as you guys battle it out, its nice to know that I have the rarest color of all... MP ;)

I have yet to see another one in person anywhere.

Hey Wingzy, look familiar?
smurf.jpg

Back