• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

04 to go with my z

just got my 04 in last night. my father leased it new in 05 and it was getting ready to go back to the bank w/ only 13k. couldnt let that happen:biggrin:

Attachments

• emi nsx 084.jpg
    emi nsx 084.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 560
Looks like a few nice cars in the driveway!

Let me know when you are ready to sell that Z. :biggrin:

funny thing is no one knows what it is. even kids dont know. totally opposite from the 99, everyone thinks its a 91 and theres quite a few of those floating around my area.

and boy is there a difference in handling:eek: night and day, 04 feels like a mustang conv. with the top off. needs some sways:biggrin:

Congrat's man!! That's one great duo of cars you have there
cool.gif

and boy is there a difference in handling:eek: night and day, 04 feels like a mustang conv. with the top off. needs some sways:biggrin:

TypeR chassis bars are a MUST. They make a big difference and you can do it yourself.

Funny, I'm just putting a 04 suspension on my 91 daily driver.
Got the rears on and it feels great, but I did as well get a Z sway with it and installed it at the same time so maybe thats why it feels good.
Have to put the fronts on this week and see what happens.
I was looking for a softer nicer ride on our terrible streets.
Congrads on your new baby.
Trev

Time to mod the Zanardi with Senna TypeR parts...

Sennardi NSX

zanardi is staying just the way it is! the wheels can come off and the originals with the yoko a022s w/ 1700k can still go back on for the stock look. the z handles like a slot car compared to the 04. the funny thing is that the 04 was supposed to replace the 99 when my father leased it in 05 if he ever got rid of it.. i had never drivin another nsx besides mine, which was owned by my buddy from 1700k.

zanardi is staying just the way it is! the wheels can come off and the originals with the yoko a022s w/ 1700k can still go back on for the stock look. the z handles like a slot car compared to the 04. the funny thing is that the 04 was supposed to replace the 99 when my father leased it in 05 if he ever got rid of it.. i had never drivin another nsx besides mine, which was owned by my buddy from 1700k.

Bro,

The stock rims would look so much hotter than the current ones, IMO of course. :wink: But it's nice to see another multi-NSX household. :biggrin:

i put the stock wheels on a couple times a year. makes it feel a little snappier. the ssr s look really good in person. i dont drive it that often, probably 1k this year. mostly drive my turbo 240 and supercharged gsr. kinda makes 2 nsxs silly even though i put 340mi. on the 04 since fri

definately not silly to me, just to my wife:biggrin:its number 8 in the garage, along w/ 3 4wheelers and 2 bikes. not same garage. was supposed to replace the 99. after driving it almost 400miles now i know itll never replace the z.

definately not silly to me, just to my wife:biggrin:its number 8 in the garage, along w/ 3 4wheelers and 2 bikes. not same garage. was supposed to replace the 99. after driving it almost 400miles now i know itll never replace the z.

That big a difference huh. I've been reading a C&D article that says the Zanardi steering is one of the best they'd ever driven. I keep thinking it really is the same steering as the NSX-R. It's the same unit isn't it?

not sure what the difference in the steering is besides the obvious lack of power steering in mine compared to the 04.

just put the 04 away for the winter. even though it was going to replace the z ive definatly decided not to. probably going to think about selling it in the spring, or sooner if the right buyer comes along. what are examples like this going for stock w, 13k?

Back