• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10,000th post.

...yes...........look at the esteemed company you keep.............

Because we both have similiar join dates, every now and then I'd glance at davidf's total and think I needed to step up my posting game a notch or two. But then I got sleepy.

I just realized I've past the 10,000 mark. Does this make me a loser?:redface:

Yes, 10,000 times over. j/k:tongue:

Congrats and post away.

Last edited:
The fact that I go to work and don't actually do anything gives me plenty of posting time. :wink:
Because we both have similiar join dates, every now and then I'd glance at davidf's total and think I needed to step up my posting game a notch or two. But then I got sleepy.

its doesnt count when most of the posts were in the girls and NSX's thread LOL

He's padding his post count with 4 posts here already.

Congrats! My post count has tapered off a little...

Congrats! My post count has tapered off a little...

x2. I've been on here for 10 years, lurked for 2.5 years of ownership before that. I've realized my posting amount hasn't been up to par!

x2. I've been on here for 10 years, lurked for 2.5 years of ownership before that. I've realized my posting amount hasn't been up to par!

We will have to step up our game! I will post more when I get my next NSX though!

The more post you have the more it shows that you have nothing better to do with your life. LOL :tongue:

loser.gif

Incidentally, six of us losers :) have over 10,000 posts, as you can see here. Of the six, davidf is the newest member, with the most recent join date.

Back