• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1000.9 whp nsx!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone- couldn't sleep last night:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ken: If we have one-tenth of your successes in Time Attack, I'll be happy. With your guidance, Billy's driving and Mikey's tuning, FX has set the standard we can all be proud of.

Kelly-O!!!!!: waiting to give you another ride brotha!

Shad: You and Kip have something very special up there. Congrats to you!Can't wait to tell Erik what we have for him!

Grahame: please don't embarrass me too much:tongue:

Jarrod: We need to have a club meet at your place soon. Maybe Cars and Coffee in a few weeks?

Video of the dyno run was taken by Shane. I'll see it tomorrow and try to get it posted up ASAP.

Regards

Danny

Last edited:
Great job Danny and the Autowave Crew!!!!!

Are you going to put Erik Messley in the car and see what it can do on track? I can barely handle my 280hp on the track... I can't imagine what this car feels like.

How about attending this event: http://redlinetimeattack.com/index-6.html I'll be there in the RWD Mod class.

Thanks again to everyone- couldn't sleep last night:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jarrod: We need to have a club meet at your place soon. Maybe Cars and Coffee in a few weeks?

I've never been to a Car and Coffee. I thought it was always held in the same place? How many cars are we talking? There is room in front of our shop for 15-17 cars. We've had a few smaller car shows and BBQ here. It's fun. I've got a couple 12 X 12 canopy's, large table, a few folding chairs.

I would be a little nervous to floor that car in 5th gear. I can't even image what 1000HP would be like in an NSX.

Jarrod

Danny (and Autowave), if anyone deserves to be the first to crack 1000whp in an NSX it's you. Congrats! It's a milestone to be proud of and we all know how much work and time you have into your car.. It's gotta feel great.:smile: Now I can't wait for the next time you are nice enough to pick me up in your car.:biggrin:

Danny (and Autowave), if anyone deserves to be the first to crack 1000whp in an NSX it's you. Congrats! It's a milestone to be proud of and we all know how much work and time you have into your car.. It's gotta feel great.:smile: Now I can't wait for the next time you are nice enough to pick me up in your car.:biggrin:

Thanks and anytime Momin! Only change this time is you will have to drive the car. Seriously.

Best Regards,

Danny

Way to go Danny and Autowave!!! Wish I was there to witness all that power. Someday I hope to have the Autowave turbo system. See you all at C & C in Irvine tomorrow morning.

Tony

Congrats! What are your thoughts long term for the transmission?

Just plain awesome :) I'd ask what components you guys used.. but I'm guessing you might consider that proprietary.. :rolleyes:

Curious to know how the drivetrain components hold up as well.

Thanks and anytime Momin! Only change this time is you will have to drive the car. Seriously.

Best Regards,

Danny

You were nice(crazy:biggrin:) enough to let me drive it the first time we met, you won't have to twist my arm this time around.:smile: Enjoy it in good health and can't wait to see results of this thing on the track.

Danny, I was the one who asked you about the catch tank for the intercooler near end of meet.

I have a basic question: how did you get the engine running initially on the Motec ECU? Did you do it on an engine dyno at JGE? It's a custom ECU so you must have spent a lot of time refining the maps.

WOW ! congrats.. so where are the pictures or video ? me wants to see what this beast looks and sounds.

impressive !!!!!!!! good to see 1000+hp nsx
are you going to run it on the track! would really like to see what it can do down the quarter!!

I would actually argue slower than a 650 whp NSX. At that level of power it's practically unusable.

Last edited:
Cough...cough...Probably 11.70 on the first run then 11.73 on the second and third...:biggrin::rolleyes:

BTW Danny impressive list of modifications done to the X unlike some folks who keeps it a secret!!! :eek::wink::tongue:

impressive !!!!!!!! good to see 1000+hp nsx
are you going to run it on the track! would really like to see what it can do down the quarter!!

Cough...cough...Probably 11.70 on the first run then 11.73 on the second and third...:biggrin::rolleyes:

BTW Danny impressive list of modifications done to the X unlike some folks who keeps it a secret!!! :eek::wink::tongue:
you make me laugh!!! i may keep it a secret but im still the fastest all motor!
that means that i am doing something right! lets not go off topic! all you need is to take my 10.000euro challenge

WHAT, no footage of the dyno?

How wicked scary is it opening that beast up to WOT?

Oh yeah, congrats Danny. As I take baby steps and keep inching and chipping away at our HP differential you go and take gazelle like leaps and pull away by leaps and bounds! Geeze, I gotta get myself into the self serve dog washing business! :tongue:

great result!
please share what fuel has been used and what kind of turbo?
still stock transmission?

Twin BB T04E-60 AR.63 running C-16 through 1200 cc RC injectors at 28+psi with dual Laminova Intercoolers.

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
you have very flat torque curve up to 8500rpm, did you rise boost with rpm grow or there is constant boost? just courious how is that possible with just 0.63 a/r. 1000whp for those turbos is a bit outer of effeciency range...

Twin BB T04E-60 AR.63 running C-16 through 1200 cc RC injectors at 28+psi with dual Laminova Intercoolers.

Regards,

Danny

Back