• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1000.9 whp nsx!!!!!

Finally did it........first NSX to break 1000 rwhp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Autowave deserves all the credit-can't thank them enough. Shane, Mark, Mike and Ron-you guys are the best!

2uqhteu.jpg

Regards,

Danny

Very impressive milestone. Can it somehow be translated into a reliable daily driven car? That would be really impressive. I'd be the first in line to buy one.

Congrats Danny. Will I see your 1KHP NSX in Feb in S.F.?

The only thing I can say is.... F U! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mine is only 287.

Hey Cap,

Don't forget that you're still the fastest NA NSX on the planet:wink:... so F U back!:tongue:

Regards,

Danny

Very impressive milestone. Can it somehow be translated into a reliable daily driven car? That would be really impressive. I'd be the first in line to buy one.

Reliable at maybe 600-650 rwhp. I have to admit I was quite scared of a catastrophic event simply because I/we still don't know the real limits yet. We had been at 650 rwhp from 2006-2007, and 851 rwhp from 7/2007 till today for a total of about 5000 miles. It's the "everything else" that makes this car less than optimal for the street: race suspension, low profile tires, loud fuel pump and exhaust, weight savings measures, etc. Also, on street tires, anything above 650 rwhp is mostly smoked rubber.

Regards,

Danny

Seriously thinking of entering some Time Attack events this year. Been on the down low after promising my wife that the USCC (win or lose) was "it".

Regards,

Danny

Congrats guys!

Danny, I know exactly how you feel about "limits" -finding them at these HP levels can be a one-time VERY costly incident. Fortunately neither one of us as found THE limit yet :biggrin:

Can't wait to see the car in some Time Attacks!

Thanks Cody and Devin,

The guys at Autowave are the best, just like the two of you. It is fun and scary at the same time trying but not hoping to find where the "cliff" really is. We've had our fair share of frustrations in the past, but this makes it all worthwhile.

Regards,

Danny

Seriously thinking of entering some Time Attack events this year. Been on the down low after promising my wife that the USCC (win or lose) was "it".

Regards,

Danny

Big congrats Danny! I hope you do make it out to some Time Attacks this year, it would do the NSX community proud. Btw, I know exactly what you are talking about with the wife and promising this is the last one...:wink:

wat all do u have done to ur car to have it produce that much power????

Reliable at maybe 600-650 rwhp. I have to admit I was quite scared of a catastrophic event simply because I/we still don't know the real limits yet. We had been at 650 rwhp from 2006-2007, and 851 rwhp from 7/2007 till today for a total of about 5000 miles. It's the "everything else" that makes this car less than optimal for the street: race suspension, low profile tires, loud fuel pump and exhaust, weight savings measures, etc. Also, on street tires, anything above 650 rwhp is mostly smoked rubber.

Regards,

Danny

Danny, congrats:eek:. I've been in your car and it's didn't seem that UN-optimal. I tell people the only thing i nitced different was the exhaust smell, it sounds fine at idle.:smile:

Back