• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!

Sorry, fellas. I'm gonna have to relinquish my spot. Raisin season is in full swing and I won't be able to make the trip. Have a great ride and stay safe.

There are still 12+ people that have not identified whether they have the proper radio for the drive.

REMEMBER this drive REQUIRES every vehicle to have a WORKING UHF Radio on board. It MUST have the frequency of 464.55 MHz.

If you do not have the correct radio you must either - buy one, borrow one or rent one.

Do not ASSUME we will have extra radios at the meeting point. If all our radios are reserved you may be "S O L" The reality is we have run out in the past.

If you plan on attending any future SoCal drives or events (CalCoastal or others), you should have your own UHF radio. It's worth the cost!!

Last edited:
I have my own business UHF radio, and have a few to spare. depends who needs, I can always spare a few more. Feel free to pm me.

Hugo

Form is slightly confusing in that the Driver payment is pre-filled in with $29.95, but the cost is $30.95, right?

Yes, $30.95 for the driver and $29.95 for a passenger.

Fixed on the forms.

wait, so you will not inform us until 8pm the night before? Sorry but that sounds a bit silly. Some of us plan on going to bed early to wake upearly to get ready and drive all the way to wherever the meet spot will be. I think 6pm night prior is more doable.

That has always been the standard notification time for the past 11 years.

Last edited:
Scott (ss_md) will be at the SCA meet collecting the completed forms for the 12th Annual Canyon Drive.
You need to bring your own, there will not be any blank forms available. Payment should still be made by PayPal.
Thanks
CCNSX

ALERT - There are currently 17 people that have not declared whether they have a radio or not. We have 10 reservations. We now have enough rental radios to support as many as needed.

Those that have and have not reserved a radio may want to check with other Primers, on eBay, Amazon, etc to source a radio.

Thank you.
CCNSX

Last edited:
Since my name was added to the list and my +1 was not accounted for in post #13 I will not be attending. Please remove my name from the list. Thank you.

Back