• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!

Just paid. I'll get the forms out soon, it's prob been asked but can we just bring paperwork? If I send tomorrow you won't get till Friday anyways.

Picked up a radio - so I'm all set on that front..... Any opportunity to bring paperwork to event?

Just paid. I'll get the forms out soon, it's prob been asked but can we just bring paperwork? If I send tomorrow you won't get till Friday anyways.

This. I would like to bring to event if possible.

Well....as it turns out I hit a LARGE pothole on I-5 around San Clemente on the way home from the BBQ last week. My tire leaked air all the way home and was flat the next day. I was close to needing new tires so I thought "what the heck" and ordered a new set last Friday. They didn't come in today as they were supposed to but I went by Discount to have them check the leaking right rear anyway. As it turned out the wheel was bent on the inside rim of the barrel and actually cracked from the pothole impact. Fortunately I still have the OEM wheels/tires so they are now on the rear. My car looks stupid but it will still be there on Sunday. IF we have a run (?)

Hi CalCoastal - I'm paid in full, will have radio. My challenge is getting car to mechanic for sign off by tomorrow in order to mail off paperwork - would be tremendously beneficial if I could bring paperwork day of. My work schedule is crazy this week. Help a Primer out? :)

For all you last minute shoppers and fence sitters - we are extending payment until 2:00 PM on Friday (10/12) and and digital forms receipt until Saturday (10/13) at 5:00 PM. Cancellation date and time remains the same.

Last edited:
PAID put more on the 'good' list! are digital signatures OK for forms? ps. dropped a note to SpeedHunters.com about the event so they may touch base with you if they're around.

got a radio ;)

Last edited:
We are 6 NSXs short of the 50 car mark to match this years NSXPO in Colorado. Let's try for 51+! Please contact every NSX owner you know and get them to sign up.

This years raffle prizes include:
Cold Air Intake
Dario Franchitti and Tony Kanaan signed lithograph
iPhone Sonastands
V1 Radar detector mounts
Mobil 1 Oil Change
Home Entertainment Accesories
Driver entry into the 13th Annual CCNSX drive
and much more...

Let's rally the troops!!

Last edited:
This. I would like to bring to event if possible.

anyone get a response to this? I as well would like to send digitally or bring to the event as I am stuck at a studio from 5-10pm daily...

We will accept digital copies in PDF format for reference only. In order to save paper we are not going to print everyones forms for them and will rely on those that send them digitally to bring the originals and submit at the meeting point.
Thank you.
CCNSX

We will accept digital copies in PDF format for reference only. In order to save paper we are not going to print everyones forms for them and will rely on those that send them digitally to bring the originals and submit at the meeting point.
Thank you.
CCNSX

For all you last minute shoppers and fence sitters - we are extending payment until 2:00 PM on Friday (10/12) and digital forms receipt until Saturday (10/13) at 5:00 PM. Cancellation date and time remains the same.

Last edited:
Back