• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!

The starting zip code is posted on page 1 of this thread.

Those that are signed up and paid you will receive a PM via NSX Prime on Saturday at approximately 8:00 PM with the exact meeting location.

Last edited:
Have fun! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Look forward to Sunday's drive and meeting everyone.

PS , For those PMed me about radios, I only have radios for the ones that I replied to. There were many that PMed me and I cannot keep track. Sorry.

Last edited:
Wooo HOOOOOO !!!! Got my busted wheel repaired and re-polished and a set of new sneakers so mine is ready as of yesterday. :biggrin:

I would like to add a last minute +1 if possible. Ready to palpal now.

Can someone PM me the answer to this please? I have a +1 now and I am hoping I can bring along since I hate driving solo.

I am ready to paypal now and will send his info electronically and have hardcopy for drive.

I already told him he can come but want to make sure first I can add a +1.

Can someone PM me the answer to this please? I have a +1 now and I am hoping I can bring along since I hate driving solo.

I am ready to paypal now and will send his info electronically and have hardcopy for drive.

I roll solo all the time lol. It's not so bad :p

Seems like they were begging for more people to attend (?) If you pay and bring him/her along are they gonna make them starve while the rest of us eat? We can all share.....I usually can't eat a whole meal anyway.......or pack a lunch (?) :wink:

Seems like they were begging for more people to attend (?) If you pay and bring him/her along are they gonna make them starve while the rest of us eat? We can all share.....I usually can't eat a whole meal anyway.......or pack a lunch (?) :wink:

Pm'd him minutes after asked. Passenger is going :smile:

So sad that I'm going to miss the coastal drive tomorrow.:frown:.my NSX wasnt ready and didn't wan't to take the risk of being stranded..You guys enjoy and be safe tomorrow ..

Back