• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!

:mad:BAD NEWS:mad:
3rd year in a row something comes up that screws it up for us.
DAM!!!
Have a safe and spirited drive everyone.

Forms mailed as I won't be able to make the group get together Thursday night. So looking forward to this....

:mad:BAD NEWS:mad:
3rd year in a row something comes up that screws it up for us.
DAM!!!
Have a safe and spirited drive everyone.

Dang, could't bring my NSX down in time for this event. I guess I'm out. :frown:

You are going to miss an event that is high caliber. The canyons will be here here next year, this event won't. Suggestion - hitch a ride with someone.

Greetings fellow NSXers,
Without all of you guys supporting and attending these events, they would not exist or even be planned.
I want to thank all of you for joining in on the festivities all these years!!! It's been FUN

Ok, I'll go directly to the business end of this post. With any event, they are minimums that need to be met for the event to happen. Caterers and even facilities need a certain head count for us to proceed.
Unfortunately, we are about 15 people short of this event happening. I want to give some feet draggers the benefit of the doubt and prolong the cancelling of this event a few more days. At this point, ANYONE can pay and attend this event. If you have friends that are on the fence, please give them the little push they need. Please call, email, text or FB your contacts. Any help is appreciated!

Everyone will be refunded if the decision is made to (gulp) cancel this epic event.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
John :wink:

Money sent, sorry guys. I was out in the mountains where no money could have been sent. I may still have to pay for a +1 but I am going for sure now.

Also mailing out my forms today too :)

Last edited:
I'm going to try and get my car fixed before Sunday. I surely wouldn't want to miss out on this year's Coastal drive.

Back