• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991-2005 nsx parts and accessories

Well the answer is yes and no. I (clint) am the one that started the parts operation with nsx prime and i was the parts manager at findlay acura in las vegas, this dealership is struggling and to better serve my customers for nsx prime and all the other forums i belong to i moved to reno and am the parts manager at the brand new dealership "acura of reno". Ray and i are still best friends and i hope to have him up here with me again soon. As for now he has a family and it is not the right time for him to move. Allnsxparts was my own adventure and it has been great to be a part of this community. I kept the screen name i started and ray has since started one of his own which is ok we are not competing against each other at all. I hope everyone understands and knows that this move was for my customers (you all). And i hope to hear from you all the next time you are in need of anything. Thanks for all your support.
Clint howell

Hi Clint

1995 NSX-T Lumberton NC

Looking for the front Left Parking/turn signal lamp which fits into the bumper.

Left door molding.

Thanks...

Tom

Chin Spoiler for a '94? and hardware?

Clint, are you going to offer any of the Acura Motorsports items that you had at Findlay? Those Izod & Nike shirts, chairs, Oakley Gascans, etc. were (and are the cat's ass). Ray's a great guy but I don't think he's been able to keep the stock up like you did---

Back