• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-2005 nsx parts and accessories

Well the answer is yes and no. I (clint) am the one that started the parts operation with nsx prime and i was the parts manager at findlay acura in las vegas, this dealership is struggling and to better serve my customers for nsx prime and all the other forums i belong to i moved to reno and am the parts manager at the brand new dealership "acura of reno". Ray and i are still best friends and i hope to have him up here with me again soon. As for now he has a family and it is not the right time for him to move. Allnsxparts was my own adventure and it has been great to be a part of this community. I kept the screen name i started and ray has since started one of his own which is ok we are not competing against each other at all. I hope everyone understands and knows that this move was for my customers (you all). And i hope to hear from you all the next time you are in need of anything. Thanks for all your support.
Clint howell

Hi Clint

1995 NSX-T Lumberton NC

Looking for the front Left Parking/turn signal lamp which fits into the bumper.

Left door molding.

Thanks...

Tom

Chin Spoiler for a '94? and hardware?

Clint, are you going to offer any of the Acura Motorsports items that you had at Findlay? Those Izod & Nike shirts, chairs, Oakley Gascans, etc. were (and are the cat's ass). Ray's a great guy but I don't think he's been able to keep the stock up like you did---

Back