• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

2001 NSX on ebay

I was browsing ebay today (as always), looking for a nice NSX and this one made me laugh.

This guy has a 2001 with 500 miles and he says " It is a 6-speed manual transmission. It is fully loaded. It has everything. It is essentially a brand new car without having all the fuss of hassle of a dealer because I am not one. New the car cost me $98,000.00 + tax and license. "

Wow.. either he didn't buy the car.. or he got RIPPED off. Anyway.. thought that was funny!

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

If you paid MSRP for the car and then add in Sales tax, Luxury Tax and registration fees you could probably come pretty close to the number he claims to have paid.

I am not saying he realy did pay that much, but it sounds possible, if he didn't price shop at all.

they have 2 2001 nsx here at las vegas acura, they are going for 94000, the salesguys think someone will eventually buy them, i cant imagine it but who knows, they also have a 99t with 16k and its going for 70k, i hate to think what the 2002 price will be at the dealer here.

Maybe we should start guessing what the eventual top bid is. I'll guess $64K.

I'd be willing to bet that whatever the top bid is, it doesn't come anywhere near his reserve.

Back