• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Imola at Sherway Acura - Ontario

Congrats Dude!

Who's going to buy themselves a wicked set of Fikses?

Dave- your car will go quick at that price. Ship it out of country. Trust me you never want to see it again. A car with a back seat ain't so bad man - just be sure to buy the right one.

Congrats Dude!

Dave- your car will go quick at that price. Ship it out of country. Trust me you never want to see it again. A car with a back seat ain't so bad man - just be sure to buy the right one.

To ship an import car to the US from Canada.....does anyone know the duties at the border that would have to be paid?
How much it would be to convert a registration to a title?

Stacy

hahahahaha. too funny! :biggrin:

Thanks again Bram and to all the others.

congrats Dude!

Thanks Sean. im going to miss your car. i had a lot of great cruises in her.

Good question about the Fikses. :cool:

Nah always glad to help buddy :wink: Enjoy the new ride and we definitely need to go for a cruise after I get the intercooler & re-tune & re-paint work done (hit a raccoon last season).
Im down for a cruise as soon as this weather gets nicer.

May a thousand camels with diarrhea poop on your ride!!!!
Just kidding!
Congradulations!
You are one lucky dude.
Wish I was closer so I could ride with ya once.
I'll have to look at the yellow one now I guess.
Trev
I Lmao when i read that. If you're ever down this way i will take you for a spin. :smile:

congrats!! beautiful color :smile:

Did you traded in your 92?? how much did they give you for it?
Thanks. Yes i traded in my 92. they gave me what i wanted and i converted it back to stock minus some goodies for the next owner. i couldnt be bothered to take everything off of it.

Last edited:
Back to stockish:
sDSC_2351.jpg

New hawtness:
sDSC_2393.jpg

Nice GRAB.......that Imola looks s-i-c-k!.......CONGRATS!

I had two emails into Steve Ficko myself,LOL......glad you got it! You saved me a WHACK of cash!
Enjoy and BE safe!

Cheers,

Stacy

The only reason I'd sell my NSX (if I had one) would be for another one. Looks great!

Congratulations! I wish I had seen this sooner, I would have totally gone to check it out...dad's been pushing me for a second car now and I've been waiting on an Imola myself! Haha, enjoy it in good health man!

Back to stockish:
sDSC_2351.jpg

New hawtness:
sDSC_2393.jpg

beautiful pics...but i must say your original nsx looks awesome too...red on an nsx is always going to be a classic color....but on to new and better things lol congrats love the car...i see you didnt waste no time in putting back the oem rims on...did they have two sets of rims for you?

thanks guys. As for the rims. I told them to put the OEm ones back on and told them to keep the other rims. I really couldnt be bothered having a set to try and sell.

Synth19, the wheel gap does bother me but im affraid before i go out and upgrade the suspenion ill just enjoy the car the way it is. Till then ill do my homework and see what suspension would be best for lowering it yet no having to harsh a ride.

What i am looking forward to is my advan RZ and stop techs!! :biggrin:

I have to add a public thanks here to Chris for letting me be the last to drive the NA1 while it was still his.

The experience has forever warped me.

I'm sure he was surprised as well at just how loud that exhaust was when you are behind the car, lol....

The stock exhaust on the Imola is eerily silent in comparison.

lucky you must of been an awesome experience wish i was that fortunate to be able to have someone let me drive an nsx lol...or better yet just a ride around the block or something to get that feeling :smile:

either way great pics what kinda camera are you using looks great..

I have to add a public thanks here to Chris for letting me be the last to drive the NA1 while it was still his.

The experience has forever warped me.

I'm sure he was surprised as well at just how loud that exhaust was when you are behind the car, lol....

The stock exhaust on the Imola is eerily silent in comparison.

lucky you must of been an awesome experience wish i was that fortunate to be able to have someone let me drive an nsx lol...or better yet just a ride around the block or something to get that feeling :smile:

either way great pics what kinda camera are you using looks great..

I only drove an S2000 (AP2) for the first time not two weeks ago so it was an eye opener for comparison sake as well, both against each other and my lowly RSX-S.

Those pics were taken with my "beater" kit, a Nikon D80 and 18-200VR.

I only drove an S2000 (AP2) for the first time not two weeks ago so it was an eye opener for comparison sake as well, both against each other and my lowly RSX-S.

Those pics were taken with my "beater" kit, a Nikon D80 and 18-200VR.

Hey yeah ive driven a few ap1 and i use to own an 06 rsx type s as well...now need to drive an nsx to complete my dream lol...any one in the vaughan area wanna give me a ride in an nsx? lol....id be more then happy to buy you a coffee from timmies lol

You must be Rich for not trying to sell those wheels to us Canadian dudes!
lol
I think I'll trade my Brand new 2010 Acura Mdx full load for that Yellow 02 down there. It has extra seats in it and he can just drive the nsx here and drive the Mdx.....sounds fair to me.
Trev

lol
I think I'll trade my Brand new 2010 Acura Mdx full load for that Yellow 02 down there. It has extra seats in it and he can just drive the nsx here and drive the Mdx.....sounds fair to me.
Trev

sounds like an awesome trade...go for it lol :smile:

Congratulations! I wish I had seen this sooner, I would have totally gone to check it out...dad's been pushing me for a second car now and I've been waiting on an Imola myself! Haha, enjoy it in good health man!

Your dad's is pushing you to buy him a car?

lol
Trev

I would have done exactly that Trev- 2 years ago when I bought my wife a 2010 mdx! I don't need two!

But I would trade for a 997 s or maybe a 996tt

Pm me Trev

Guys, I'm aiming to pick up my car out of storage this weekend.

I'm going to spend a week getting it all ready, then I need to list it or trade it on a diff car.

I really need to sell it, so giddy up, you know you all need an 02 with a CTSC plus tons of other fun bits stuffed in it!!!

The car is fantastic and perfectly sorted.

Last edited:
Back