• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 nsx conversion kit

I want to convert my 91 to the 02 headlights. Anyone knows where I can get info, parts and any kits availbale.

you need.

headlights 895 each
front bumper upper and lower and the lower lip SOS version 950 OEM dont ask the price of OEM
hood, 600
then you need to cut your headlight buckets to fit the new headlights
then you need all the bulb sockets, 60
then HID kit. 30 off ebay they are all the same D2S bulbs with harness

- - - Updated - - -

to complete the look as just a front end conversion would look stupid without

02+ sideskirts 650
02+ rear lower valance 600+
02+ rear tail light 1000

- - - Updated - - -

then paint is anywhere from 600-1000

You need a whole lot more than that ^^... and those prices are majorly aftermarket parts which fit/look like crap.

If you search prime, you will find many threads. Ditching all your oem parts for cheap/terrible fitting aftermarket parts is something you will regret long term, without question.

Paint is much more than $600-1000 for quality work, but then again... I must sound crazy in all of this. To do a quality 02+ conversion plan to spend in the 8-10k range.

There was a whole 02+ OEM front just for sale in the marketplace for $5900 :eek:

Looks like it sold fast.

You need a whole lot more than that ^^... and those prices are majorly aftermarket parts which fit/look like crap.

If you search prime, you will find many threads. Ditching all your oem parts for cheap/terrible fitting aftermarket parts is something you will regret long term, without question.

Paint is much more than $600-1000 for quality work, but then again... I must sound crazy in all of this. To do a quality 02+ conversion plan to spend in the 8-10k range.

+1
Headlights
Hood / washer nozzles
Front bumper x3 pcs top middle and lip
Front bumper OEM foam insert
Brackets
HID system
OEM decals
Misc items (nuts/bolts/washers/rubber seals)
labor/Paint

7-10k easy OEM parts only unless you find fast selling OEM 02+ parts in the for sale section. With the amount of owners updating you have to constantly watch and refresh the page as I did when searching for deals.

To do a full front side and rear 02+ conversion will run quite a bit more

Tail lights
Tail light gasket if you opt for new
rear valence
OEM side skirts with door caps
optional replacement of side skirt clips if yours are damaged or missing.
labor and paint

My first set up currently on the car ran me 7700.00 which included tax/shipping charges, paint and labor done by me. This was all OEM no after market with the exception of the HID system sourced on prime or through dealer.

On all the spare replicating my first set up ran me 8900.00 without paint and the OEM HID system.

Price will fluctuate extending up to 10k easy through dealer only OEM parts. A lot of people don't pay attention to the after additional costs other than just buying the part which will require shipping costs and tax if in State purchased.

To replicate the sides and rear runs ball park 3k+ depending on source (ALL OEM) I was fortunate to find my current on the car and my spare set up for close price range due to used and new parts mixing from prime and dealers.

Hope this helps

there was one used front end kit that was for 4 grand that sold within minutes.... on avg 7-10 like ppl have stated for parts alone. to the OP have you checked the classifieds?

There was a whole 02+ OEM front just for sale in the marketplace for $5900 :eek:

Looks like it sold fast.

yes you need more than that but I didn't want type every little part. I wanted to scare him away LOL with the main parts LOL

he hasn't replyed so I guess we did the job LOL

Financially it makes more sense to buy an 02-05 if you don't mind it being a targa. However if you prefer a coupe and or like the manual steering it gets more complicated. I'm on my third nsx and my ideal nsx has changed to a 93-94 coupe with 6 speed, na2 2001+ abs and brakes, na2 headers, 02-05 wheels, and a bunch of factory nsxr parts. In the end it is a coupe with the mechanical updates and all pure honda

Last edited:
02 conversion

As much as I like the 02 ,why change it? and the whole conversion is way overpriced in my opinion,for a whole lot less you can only do only the headlights (working on a cool scenario including some body parts,similar with the nsx in the pic)

Attachments

• 886752_598546930182747_1634956559_o.jpg
    886752_598546930182747_1634956559_o.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 854
Back